Phase walk and self healing with Assassin' Shelter

Philelectric

I specced deeply on the darkness build because its the best option for an assassin/shadow right now on the pts for pvp. I took Assassin'Shelter.

Assassin'Shelter is a Phase Walk upgrade. When teamate are on your Phase walk circle the healing done is increased by 5%(if 2 points in) I decided to see if it works with overcharged saber.

It migh be obvious lol but yes it works.

Self heal out of my Phase walk circle was 3521 and inside the circle 3697. My hp is only 23.9k on the pts so a full tank with maybe over 30k hp migh get a noticeable difference.

Assassin'shelter increase your overall healing received by 2% I'll test if it makes a diffenrence on Overcharged saber.

Also, people are going to cry for a nerf tank assassin imo. But what they dont understand is that the only OP build is the tanking build (pvp wise)

Sorry for my bad english

Edited by Philelectric

I specced deeply on the darkness build because its the best option for an assassin/shadow right now on the pts for pvp. I took Assassin'Shelter.

Assassin'Shelter is a Phase Walk upgrade. When teamate are on your Phase walk circle the healing done is increased by 5%(if 2 points in) I decided to see if it works with overcharged saber.

It migh be obvious lol but yes it works.

Self heal out of my Phase walk circle was 3521 and inside the circle 3697. My hp is only 23.9k on the pts so a full tank with maybe over 30k hp migh get a noticeable difference.

Assassin'shelter increase your overall healing received by 2% I'll test if it makes a diffenrence on Overcharged saber.

Also, people are going to cry for a nerf tank assassin imo. But what they dont understand is that the only OP build is the tanking build (pvp wise)

Sorry for my bad english

I still feel as though the Hugh is still the best build. And assassins are good for dps gear regardless of spec. The armour nerf will hurt however as that just means healers will have to heal us more. I think it'd suck for us an them just te same even with the healing bonuses. As for ranked, it'd really depend on play style and gearing if AS should be speced into. On the one hand your healer should always be protected, on the other hand both teams should be focusing on healers rise and foremost.

Most of the time I start a WZ by: If you are healer and see my pink circle on the ground, go there and heal!

When I respawn I go back to a healer and cast phase walk where the healer is. When I see a healer being focused I guard him, AoE taunt if possible and phase walk on him.

I play as a support right now. I'm not really dpsing or tanking. I support my DPS when needed(aka they need a little bit more damage to kill a healer) or save their life with a guard and AoE taunt.

I'm still running dps gear but I think I'll get a tank gear when it goes live.

I wonder if AS will increase the 3 HD force lighning self heal.

I typically run DPS gear, but I decided to run Survivor gear along with the phase walk circle. As most pvp Sin Tanks, I have a set of WH tank gear that I put on along with some Partisan gear (2 implants, earpiece, shield gen and helmet).

I had 32,670 health and I was literally a "tank", because I wouldn't die. A healer and I held a door on Voidstar against 4 attackers for an eternity. I had over 350k damage and close to 300k protection that voidstart too. I'm not so sure that going DPS gear is the way to go anymore. i'd love to hear other peoples' experience so far with actual tank gear.

Most of the time I start a WZ by: If you are healer and see my pink circle on the ground, go there and heal!

When I respawn I go back to a healer and cast phase walk where the healer is. When I see a healer being focused I guard him, AoE taunt if possible and phase walk on him.

I play as a support right now. I'm not really dpsing or tanking. I support my DPS when needed(aka they need a little bit more damage to kill a healer) or save their life with a guard and AoE taunt.

I'm still running dps gear but I think I'll get a tank gear when it goes live.

I wonder if AS will increase the 3 HD force lighning self heal.

So you're effectively putting down a huge "healer here" sign for the enemy team.

Once the WZ has been going for a little bit and healers will already be marked anyway it doesn't matter, but until then...

So you're effectively putting down a huge "healer here" sign for the enemy team.

Once the WZ has been going for a little bit and healers will already be marked anyway it doesn't matter, but until then...

Yes, you can assume everyone is like you aka IQ below average and will stay in my cannot be seen by the enemy phase walk to heal. Or you can realise that there is smart healers and those are going to go in my phase walk ONLY when needed aka I need more heals to save this dps. Or when they are ALREADY focused, they go there to get extra heals while I guard them and taunt the ennemies.

Also any healer with an IQ above average will stay behind and wont try to save this rambo dps. So deploying my phase walk in the back of my team is a win-win situation. My healers heal more and when I'm in trouble I teleport in the back close to my healers to stay alive or peel the ennemy dps faster.

I'm not saying this is the best thing to do in a rated game because the healers are going to move alot if the ennemy team is competitive. But in Normal warzones its a very good way to play as a support.

If you want the rest of your post to be read, re-post without resorting to personal attacks.

edit:I though you were the guy I quoted, sorry for the personal attacks im re0editing it now

edit 2: edited to answer your post steave

The guy I quoted tryed to make me look like an idiot with a sarcastic post about my strategy. I will be polite only if he bring a constructive comment. The way he wrote his comment allow me to answer the way I did until he rewritte his post. If he rewrite it, I will rewrite mine.

He said what he dont like about my strategy and tryed to make me look stupid. My answer showed him that if I am stupid, he is even more stupid than me.

A construtive comment is not what he wrote, A construtive comment is more like: I dont like it because I think ''X'' will happen and then ''Y'' will follow.

All he did was: ''X'' is stupid because only idiots let ''Y'' happen and if ''X'' happen ''Y'' wil happen

Edited by Philelectric