A Huge Party

JediViking

Lords and Ladies of the Empire.

It is my honor to invite you all to The Imperial Guards 10th anniversary. The Imperial Guard was created in the last week of January 2003 for Star Wars Galaxies. I am inviting all Imperials to help us celebrate this moment in our guild history. On January 25th @ 10pm EST in the Kaas city courtyard in front of the Monument to Lord Ergast. There will be dancing, fireworks, music and friends. It doesn't matter what guild you are from, please come out have fun, relax and enjoy.

There will also be a Boxing tournament, no gear, no weapons, Legacy attacks only (Jab, Punch, Uppercut, Bash)

Categories to be determined so everything is fair.

So please bring your Fireworks, your Party bombs and Rhythmic augmentation droids and join in the Parade at the end of the night around Kass City.

If you would like more information or have any questions about this event The Imperial Guards website is -----> http://www.tigforums.org/forum/index.php?pageid=about

or you can whisper me on Snige.

Edited by JediViking

We will also be running a RP Event with our 10th Anniversary

Update: Date and Time Changed; This Event Is Being Marged With The 10yr Anvniversary

Time: 10pm EST on Jan 25th

Subject: Civil Unrest In Kaas City

My Lord; I have intel from my sources within The New Imperial Guard that they are planning too stirring up trouble and inciting the citizens of Kaas City to take to the streets in protest what they call weak leadership and incompetent people in power; they have said this has resulted in the Empire’s recent losses to the Republic. But seeing that this is the Capital of the Sith Empire, we believe they are hoping for a massive crackdown; because their real goal here is mayhem.

Agent Cima'Garahan

Protesters (NIG) will begin to gather by the Spires of Victory around 10pm on 25 Jan. Crackdowners (TIG) will line up opposite.

• 2 weeks later...