Professional WoW player streaming SWTOR

Kutsus

Its basically like any 'pro gamer' people/teams who get sponsered/paid to be the best at what they do, gaming torny's make companies alot of money in sponserships. theres alot more to it than that but theres lots of companies that pay people to travel the world entering torny's and playing to win! just think of it like E-sports.

Where there is mass interest/competition then there is opportunity to make mass money!

what is a "professional wow player"? please enlighten me

if you knew anything about competitive gaming, there a tons of sponsors that pay players to use their stuff. Also... DREAM Paragon, top guild in the world, gets paid a lot of money for their achievements.

You'd think since you obviously knew the gaming industry is lucrative, that you'd also realize there's a lot of money to be had in it if you know what you are doing and how to go about it. People like Swifty stream and get paid by advertisers and that isn't tax free money it's a business.

i have to ask but... what on earth is a: Professional WoW player?

that just screams to me some one with out a job who eats my tax money or am i wrong?

It's someone who takes WoW pvp very seriously. I'm going to take a stab that the video above is from Swifty or someone like that.

also, and some of you won't agree with me, but these are definitely the types of players that the star wars community should want to be playing ToR - especially live streaming it

Hear me out, they have the ability to make a large group of followers want to give the game a shot, which may be people who otherwise wouldn't.

So its a win win

also, and some of you won't agree with me, but these are definitely the types of players that the star wars community should want to be playing ToR - especially live streaming it

Hear me out, they have the ability to make a large group of followers want to give the game a shot, which may be people who otherwise wouldn't.

So its a win win

nice logic

WoW's community has always been about rushing content and the like, what they wanted has pretty much killed the game from what it used to be.

So no, I don't think there's any positive to having them come here.

This game is based on story, and a "Pro" won't like that.