How would the war against the new empire will go?

adormitul

So yes lets assume that the alliance is ready for a assault against the new empire so how can they do that? From what I understand they do not have the tech to defeat the fleet and if you do not defeat the fleet you can not take Zakul so what is the plan?

So yes lets assume that the alliance is ready for a assault against the new empire so how can they do that? From what I understand they do not have the tech to defeat the fleet and if you do not defeat the fleet you can not take Zakul so what is the plan?

The Hutt is doing research into it.

Considering how effective the Gravestone is, it will play a major role in the upcoming confrontation.

I think there will be some turning against Arcann. We have the Scions (i think this is no matter what) and I do believe more Knights of Zakuul will turn. It is concerning if the head of a guard turns, I'm sure more will follow her.

I do hope they introduce more companions, maybe some more Zakuul people (a scion, another knight, droid trooper)

Think Mass Effect 3, it will require a major galactic effort to beat them.

There's no real way to predict this. The Eternal Empire has taken the Empire and Republic down a notch due to guerilla tactics and I'd say 90% of their wins is thanks to the Eternal Fleet.

If the Gravestone can take that down, and the fact that Zakuul has never been on the defensive as far as I know, there's quite a big chance at success.

As JourmoRush said, we do have something to help our odds and are working towards ensuring they stay better.

I'm personally hoping that we'll have some missions where we built up to the final showdown by doing sabotage, inciting troube and the sort in the Eternal Empire rather than gathering recruits, resources and then it is off to the final showdown.

Don't misunderstand, I consider recruitment and ressource gathering to be important when you are trying to create a viable ressistance. I'd just like to see missions where we do practice more subtle acts of warfare like sabotage and espionage to better our odds because we cannot meet the Eternal Empire directly.

Edited by SingaSong

Considering the Eternal Fleet can destroy everything we build to attack zarkuul, we would have to destroy the throne.

Right now we dont know anything.

Are there more controll terminals like the throne? take him out, the empire will fall, i am sure.

Spec ops trying to attack the throne, to destroy him or take controll (Scorpio)

Considering the Eternal Fleet can destroy everything we build to attack zarkuul, we would have to destroy the throne.

Right now we dont know anything.

Are there more controll terminals like the throne? take him out, the empire will fall, i am sure.

Spec ops trying to attack the throne, to destroy him or take controll (Scorpio)

Then what is the point of making such a big alliance?

The alliance will never have the power to wage all out war againts Zakuul.

You only gather companions and resources to serve as a distraction for when you assault Arcann, Vaylin and attempt to take over the throne.

Tha is also why that one guy you know *spoilers* says that he pities about how many have to die for the outlander to suceed.

I'm personally hoping that we'll have some missions where we built up to the final showdown by doing sabotage, inciting troube and the sort in the Eternal Empire rather than gathering recruits, resources and then it is off to the final showdown.

you mean like recruiting local resistance cells to take out giant battlestations? :)

Then what is the point of making such a big alliance?

The point could be:

The galaxie is almost under zarkuuls controll, both Empire and Republic, have lost there fleets as far as

we know. Barly any Resistance, while the Space Fortress hold down everyone even trying to resist.

We also got told that both sides and every planet under there controll have to pay with ressources.

(Meaning could be there is a heavy Production of new material within the Zarkuul Empire/ a possible Star Forge?)

The only way for us would be a secret base (like we have right now) supported by Resistance fighters all across the galaxie. Gathering weapons, War Material, maybe ships and crews for a coordinated Strike.

Assuming the base stays hidden for a bit longer (2-3 chapter?) u have a undercover spy network gathering information about fleet movment, techinical weaknesses or whatever helps to set a punch right where it hurts.

i said 2-3 chapter..maybe BW had the idea.. at 1 point your covert base is blown.. within a heavy battle everyone and most of your base will escape to a new location, desperate to gather for a final attack on 1 single point.

Thats where all your work right now pays of. U have the intel, u have the crews the ships and gear for that.

1-2 FPs maybe to weaken the defense 1 or 2 OPs to finish it

Everything Theorie and just my own Imagination.

Edited by BanthaRaider

I swear this is Mass Effect all over again we gather all those resources and that grand army but just buy us time to activate the weapon that can destroy our enemy.

Really the only way to win this is by doing a suicide mission with every ship. You know like we actually did before.