My boredom and your ideal ops team.

DarthNovas

So I am amazingly bored right now because I am in Europe and people seem to think sleep is good for Australian night times... :rolleyes: All though I did manage to pull together a fp team by raging in general for a good 5 minutes at the 15 people on fleet to queue. :cool: Which as 3 of us were over geared and bored automatically turned into an obvious what not to do in a fp run... Needless to say lots of fun was had... (Even though one dps rage quitted 2/3 way though cause we were attacking all of the things :eek: )

Anyway for the 2 hrs I was patient I got thinking and I came up with a list of my favourite casual and fun ops team.

So here is my question to you guys: Who would you want as a fun ops group?

But wait there are a few rules:

1. They must know you.

2. You can't just chose the best raiders you know they have to be people you find FUN to be around (I am sure there may be SOME overlap).

3. You can only have 2 people in it that are in your raid team (assuming you are in one).

4. The build up must be relevant (ie for pve 2 heals, 2 tanks, 4 dps)

5. You must put in at least one person no one really knows (and it cant be you ;) )

6. If you pvp same rules apply but for a rated team.

7. You can not under any circumstances complain about someone else list because YOU don't like someone on their list, lets keep everything positive.

So here is mine:

Tanks: Jalan, Woofi

Dps: Elren, Yours truly, Spiro, Nut (which of his alts is dps I can never remember which is which lol)

Heals: Bewoven, Krono

There's my list and of course there are lots of other people that I wanted to put in there and the cuts were hard. :D

I wish I could give everyone who participates cookies, unfortunately however Darth Baras ate them all.

Edited by DarthNovas

It's kind of hard to nail down a full 8-man team, since I know so many people that are great fun to be around and raid with. I just tried to make a list, but unfortunately 8 can't do it justice. I'd be able to make 2 lists and still miss people out without any overlap >.<

I do think this is a fantastic thread though, cheers for bringing it up :D It's a good reminder that great company makes tedious things hilarious

It's kind of hard to nail down a full 8-man team, since I know so many people that are great fun to be around and raid with. I just tried to make a list, but unfortunately 8 can't do it justice. I'd be able to make 2 lists and still miss people out without any overlap >.<

I do think this is a fantastic thread though, cheers for bringing it up :D It's a good reminder that great company makes tedious things hilarious

lol you and me both only i made 3 lists and still had more people i wanted to add.

also if you wana see something hilarious you should see A Little Bit Gimp doing a denova run, that **** is just downright funny.

EDIT:

just came up with the team of people i have the most fun with at 3am

Tanks: Kalaan, Jean/Johnny ( have alot of fun just talking to him on ts )

Dps: Sheayrts(or his slinger), Myself, Krackers,Shiroyasha( probs spelt that wrong )

Healers: Zanshiri, Stealclaw

i recon a ops run with these people would be one of epic proportions expectialy if krackers had been on the piss

Edited by BattleGracefully

also if you wana see something hilarious you should see A Little Bit Gimp doing a denova run, that **** is just downright funny.

like ange lol sweeping all the CCed mobs or me pulling aggo of the tanks all the time nezz getting lost running back

like ange lol sweeping all the CCed mobs or me pulling aggo of the tanks all the time nezz getting lost running back

or that time silent ran up to that mob to stealth cc it while not in stealth lol, or froggy getting shot for jumping out on the tenches and then does it again, good times

Edited by BattleGracefully