Holy Bananas!!!

Heloshiros

Jesus. Some of these people on here are just insane lol. Yes I really really really really want to play also. I Pre-Ordered a little late. Oh well. I'll wait. Some of you guys just need to use common sense.

I look forward to seeing everyone ingame but just give it time. and I'm one of the most inpatient people you'll ever meet, But I can't let it get the best of me lol

:D

That’s no joke, friend. I woke up this morning thinking, wow, it’ll be so cool…the forums will be free of all (okay, most) of the incessant whiners and complainers and the remainder will be people excited about the game and spreading the TOR love. The first frickin’ thread I see is whining about early access.

Really guys? Really? We’re one day into early access and your already whining? Seriously, some people just cannot be pleased… You could get them a spiffy new rig, earlier early access and a lifetime subscription and they’d find something to whine about.

honestly defending this... is simply kissing the rear place.

either do it right or don't do it at all.

1 day before everyone else isn't work pre-ordering its that simple you can kiss behind you can go around talking smack about QQing or what ever else you wish but it changes nothing.

poorly done job is still poorly done job.

Edited by HiSaZuL

You want to know why?

It is because it only takes 3 day to 50 less hardcore.

People want to play with friends and guilds. However, their friends or guildmates will already be raiding before some get in.

This game is to easy for this type of launch.

honestly defending this... is simply kissing the rear place.

either do it right or don't do it at all.

1 day before everyone else isn't work pre-ordering its that simple you can kiss behind you can go around talking smack about QQing or what ever else you wish but it changes nothing.

poorly done job is still poorly done job.

Hold on, I'll call a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAMbulance for you...

uhhmm.. i heard of this game...... its called SWTOR or something.. Appearantly its pretty entertaining also :p

been there/done that....i been in beta for months...it cant hold a stick to the QQ rage on the forums right now:D

You want to know why?

It is because it only takes 3 day to 50 less hardcore.

People want to play with friends and guilds. However, their friends or guildmates will already be raiding before some get in.

This game is to easy for this type of launch.

So then those people who are three days behind can catch up in three days, right? And raid with everyone else who got to 50 in three days? Although, I guess by then those rascally people who got in three days early will have cleared all content and have quit the game.

Not Sure 3 days to 50 is accurate i might believe if in those 3 days you put in 16+ hours in every day of that.

I played Beta the story and travel and just play should take more time then that if you play the game the way its meant to be played it should take you a lot longer i played about 6-9 hours a day for 5 days barely made it to lvl 30