Cost / Materials GTN Fee Calculator (Feedback Appreciated) - 42 Gaming

bobo_fett

In our SWTOR Podcast last week, we talk about about Prepping for Game Update 2.7: Invasion. This finally inspired me to add my own formals and calculations to our website so the community can use them to profit.

Please give feedback on usability and any suggestions you may have. Also only calculations you would like added.

Note: If the guides are popular, we will work on the ability to save your data so you will not have to re-type each time.

SWTOR Cost / GTN Fee Calculator Arkanian / Black Market / (69) / 30

SWTOR Cost / GTN Fee Calculator Underworld / Verpine / (72) / 31

Cost and GTN Fee Calculator Dread Forged Gear/ Oriconian / (78) / 34

Custom Cost and GTN Fee Calculator - use to make your own formulas, I use for Mk-9, Lev 50 gear, ETC (will add one soon for MK-9s)

Crafting Items and Buying the Materials Guide - This one you can use in junction with the calculators to sell if you can make a profit.

Trying to hit "calculate cost" but nothing happens. Do you use any secondary site of some sort that adblock or noscript would dislike? (Accepted main site.) Edited by cvak

Was it the "Dread Forged Gear/ Oriconian / (78) / 34" guide. There was an issue with the formula but it is fixed now. If you can, please try again and report back.

Yup, it was. Works fine now. A perfect compliment to the lazy crafter.

Was it the "Dread Forged Gear/ Oriconian / (78) / 34" guide. There was an issue with the formula but it is fixed now. If you can, please try again and report back.

The custom calculator isn't working. I click Calculate Cost and nothing happens. Not only that, but the site runs REALLY slow, and often doesn't load for me.

Edited by Vid-szhite