Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!

CourtneyWoods

Yet another pointless mount to add to the piles of ones you already get as Sub or from earlier promotions. :rolleyes:

I'd much rather have something like 1 free Cartel purchase, or a free Perk unlock. than some ugly mount I will never use. Better, yet, give people a choice of 3 things to pick from in an email. The email gives you a quest to a terminal, you go to terminal and pick which reward you want. How about that Bioware? :D

Credit box, Cartel coins, or a mount. Give us a choice.

Edited by DarthVengeant

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies if this has already been asked, but when or where do you get this? I've been sub'd for about 2 weeks but did'nt receive this speeder yesterday. Thank you.

According to the launcher it should be on the 17th, on the webpage is says the 18th.. But it's 8 pm the 19th where i live now and i haven't seen anything that resembles that mount anywhere...

Apologies if this has already been asked, but when or where do you get this? I've been sub'd for about 2 weeks but did'nt receive this speeder yesterday. Thank you.

According to the launcher it should be on the 17th, on the webpage is says the 18th.. But it's 8 pm the 19th where i live now and i haven't seen anything that resembles that mount anywhere...

Uh... Maybe because it's still February. The Speeder isn't available until March.

That's so ugly, I might unsubscribe for that period!

Agreed. Figures, they give pvpers a chance to earn a rancor, but pve people are second class to them, and don't get a chance to earn something awesome. We just get this POS. Thanks but no thanks.

Agreed. Figures, they give pvpers a chance to earn a rancor, but pve people are second class to them, and don't get a chance to earn something awesome. We just get this POS. Thanks but no thanks.

You guys get infected Varactyl and Dewback, Red, Blue and Cyan Spheres, a frikking TANK, Titan 6 and the Desler Series.

PvPers have a garbage Ubrikkian reskin, a garbage Longspur reskin, and then a totally awesomely ****** Rancor.

Second-class citizens? Yeah right.

We’re giving away the new Lucky-77 Swoop speeder to all of our Subscribers on March 18, 2014! With a unique gold and green color combination, the exclusive Lucky-77 has a chance to hit the jackpot when summoned, kicking off a fun animation that tosses holographic coins everywhere.

Read More

I hate everything and everyone

Edited by adamqd

Remember, when they gave out 500 CC, people complained about that, too. What exactly would you suggest?

They complained because only new subs were given the 500CC...loyal existing subs didn't get that, they just got the recoloured POS speeder they were giving out. Oh yah, and the crappy title.

Remember, when they gave out 500 CC, people complained about that, too. What exactly would you suggest?

A speeder is a fine reward in itself, but the amount of reskins presented as "new items" in this game is almost comical.

They complained because only new subs were given the 500CC...loyal existing subs didn't get that, they just got the recoloured POS speeder they were giving out. Oh yah, and the crappy title.

I'm not talking about that one. I'm talking about the one way before RotHC went "free." People complained it wasn't "personal" enough.