PVP warzones bugged since last patch

MastaKorgy

Apparently after logging on this morning, queing, getting a pop, getting logged out when accepting afore mentioned pop, then game crashing.... Its all fixed :) working as intended.

Seriously though, all chars now have bugged ops frames (yes ive tried logging/quitting completely/grouping with someone else that isnt bugged), so cant que for group finder either. So my question is.... For someone that doesnt want any more characters/alts, is there anything to do at all at 50?

Anyone know if this issue has been fixed yet.. hate to go a friday night with out doing a warzone..

Sorry Kript, game as of almost 5pm AEST still not working. I logged in, complained a little in general chat; had someone argue that there's nothing wrong and everything works fine. Told them to queue solo for 50 pvp and we'd talk after their match... made my day when they went offline shortly after and came back to suddenly realise why I argued =P

Besides doing that, there is nothing for me in SWTOR atm. Very disappointing, tbh. Ticketed the bug, no action... everything seems normal.

I'll check back in later, but not counting on a fix till maybe next patch or perhaps the one after that /shrug

Sorry Kript, game as of almost 5pm AEST still not working. I logged in, complained a little in general chat; had someone argue that there's nothing wrong and everything works fine. Told them to queue solo for 50 pvp and we'd talk after their match... made my day when they went offline shortly after and came back to suddenly realise why I argued =P

Besides doing that, there is nothing for me in SWTOR atm. Very disappointing, tbh. Ticketed the bug, no action... everything seems normal.

I'll check back in later, but not counting on a fix till maybe next patch or perhaps the one after that /shrug

I'm just going to guess it's still bugged atru? If your even still online lol

For everybody crying there is nothing to do because of group bugs ect - Queue solo for warzones sure you get booted to the character screen log back in repeat until you get into a huttball game finish the warzone log out then log back in bingo no more group bugs free to do flash points operations or better yet now that you can be invted to groups join mvp and do ranked warzones at peak times! or continue queuing for warzones in hope of getting a huttball to abuse the bug for free comms. If you are still not happy make an alt and do lowbie pvp still not happy? unsub and take your tears else where.

Thanx in advance.

For everybody crying there is nothing to do because of group bugs ect - Queue solo for warzones sure you get booted to the character screen log back in repeat until you get into a huttball game finish the warzone log out then log back in bingo no more group bugs free to do flash points operations or better yet now that you can be invted to groups join mvp and do ranked warzones at peak times! or continue queuing for warzones in hope of getting a huttball to abuse the bug for free comms. If you are still not happy make an alt and do lowbie pvp still not happy? unsub and take your tears else where.

Thanx in advance.

I gave up after 10 failed ques. In saying that, my 2 mains were both in unbugged warzones as their last and yet are still bugged. Maybe its just me :(

Rank warzones still work perfectly fine, man up, create ops and queue rank for some normal lvl 50 games!!:p

Only problem with Ranked is no one online because they think its all broken. We tried last night (friday) but only had 6 guildies online.

It's ok guys, I have just been informed by customer service that the issue with war zones is actually due to being on a low population server. I opened a ticket to ask about all the coms we miss out on because of the "bug" which it turns out is not really a bug, and this is the response I got.

"I have received your in-game transmission. thank you for contacting us to let us know about your question if we will give players in your server the rewards for finishing warzone dailies and weeklies because unable to complete them due to low population.

However, we are not able to grant rewards for this matter. Please note that finishing a warzone daily or weekly depends on the number of warzones dones, in which is affected by the number of players queuing for a warzone. Please note that this is working as designed, thus we are not able to assist

Our development team actively monitor our forums, and are constantly looking for feedback from our players. The thoughts and opinions of our community play a key role in helping them to improve star wars the old republic experience."

So we have no one to blame guys, Low Population is what is getting us kicked to character select screen, not a bug. Glad we got that sorted.

It's ok guys, I have just been informed by customer service that the issue with war zones is actually due to being on a low population server. I opened a ticket to ask about all the coms we miss out on because of the "bug" which it turns out is not really a bug, and this is the response I got.

"I have received your in-game transmission. thank you for contacting us to let us know about your question if we will give players in your server the rewards for finishing warzone dailies and weeklies because unable to complete them due to low population.

However, we are not able to grant rewards for this matter. Please note that finishing a warzone daily or weekly depends on the number of warzones dones, in which is affected by the number of players queuing for a warzone. Please note that this is working as designed, thus we are not able to assist

Our development team actively monitor our forums, and are constantly looking for feedback from our players. The thoughts and opinions of our community play a key role in helping them to improve star wars the old republic experience."

So we have no one to blame guys, Low Population is what is getting us kicked to character select screen, not a bug. Glad we got that sorted.

Doesnt sound right, to me it sounds like you asked for comms for not being about to 50 PVP and they got the understanding that there was no 50pvp due to low pop.

This is not a low pop issue its just a miss understanding with CS

Doesnt sound right, to me it sounds like you asked for comms for not being about to 50 PVP and they got the understanding that there was no 50pvp due to low pop.

This is not a low pop issue its just a miss understanding with CS

No, I opened a ticket explaining that no one on our server was able to complete war zones due to a bug which kicked us to character select screen each time we tried to enter a warzone. So I asked about if they were going to do anything about the coms we miss out on being unable to complete our pvp quests. They did not read my ticket.

This bug has also started to affect pre-50 characters as well. My Operative 'Kozlovsky' is now group bugged.

No its because of the server population... Or because its October... Or something else completely unrelated. Because everything is "working as intended"

No its because of the server population... Or because its October... Or something else completely unrelated. Because everything is "working as intended"

Well, we are red-zoners after all.. Maybe they assume we aren't first-world enough to understand the workings of the game..