Help for guild class!

MustangCzar

I have a Jugg, but he's not very high leveled. My guild doesn't have many 55's and I want to join that elite group in my guild. I had a PT awhile back and absolutely loved him, but he was deleted by my brother... My guild is also very lacking in 55 marauders, there's only one, and OP's and PT's. I'd be interested in playing any of them, more so an OP or PT. Any suggestion on what I should go?

What does your guild want to do and what ROLE (not class, but role) are they lacking:

Tanks? Roll a Powertech or continue your Juggernaut (if you're enjoying the class.)

All tanking classes have their pro's and con's, solid choice whichever you want to stick with. Both Powertech and Juggernaut currently seem to be stronger as Tank for PvP (Arena's.)

Healers? Roll an Operative.

Not a lot of people trust Operatives as DPS (though I've often enough outdps'd more favoured classes by simply knowing how to play Operative, I do see their issues. In arena's (if PvP is your guilds interest) you can safely bet on being stuck to healer due to how the Operative DPS works. Be aware of this! :) Very strong healers though.

Since any class is capable of DPSing (some have an easier time pulling off higher numbers or have nice group buffs such as a Maurauder) I'd not focus on just that role (aka Maurauder or Sniper) unless you 1. Absolutely love it or 2. You're certain they need it the most. On top of that Maurauders are going to get a Bloodthirst change, resulting in 1 Maurauder being sufficient.

And most importantly, you need to have fun doing what you're doing! Base your choices on that and goodluck. :)

Edited by KittyCheshire

Thanks for the response! I have to say I never did ask what role our guild needs, I was just looking through what classes our guild was lacking in. With the fun part, I am having fun with each character: my jugg, sniper, and I had lots of fun with my op and pt before they were deleted.

Thanks for the response! I have to say I never did ask what role our guild needs, I was just looking through what classes our guild was lacking in. With the fun part, I am having fun with each character: my jugg, sniper, and I had lots of fun with my op and pt before they were deleted.

Kitty's advice is great so I won't really add anything to that. What about trying to pick one of your toons (if it's too difficult when it comes down to which class you like, go for your highest level) and get him/her to level 55 so you can join in on more of your guilds events. Obviously being more flexible with roles will help being able to join/be helpful. Once you're done with that take some time to level another character so you can cover even more roles? :) Seems just like me you can enjoy any class and won't mind changing for the team, might aswell give yourself the ability to do so.