The First Grand Coefficient Changer Pack!

UTlNNl

RGB-hex changers will randomly select one armor piece (or if you're lucky- a MOUNT), randomly select two RGB values, and apply those values to the primary and secondary color slots of that item. Then, that newly recolored item will be placed in the Cartel Market for you to purchase for 1440CC. You can even unlock this COMPLETELY NEW MOUNT/PIECE OF ARMOR for your account for an additional 600CC**.

Sad and funny at the same time.

Cheers.

<Buys Utinni A beer>

Good comedy - is rooted in truth - familiarity and also unfamiliarity. It's why we laugh, it rings through with us - in a silly manner.

This is SOLID GOLD. Irony, Sarcasm, Farce, Parody, a little slapstick and most of all. TIMING!

Since it's lasted this long, I can only hope BW Mods chuckled some too. I had to get on and bump this back up with a post after reading it at work... This should be stickied!!! It would show that Bio also gets it - in a friendly, funny manner.

'Cut the air' so to speak. Sorta like a 'I'd buy ya a beer, despite our disagreements - lets talk mang..' sorta thing.. :)

Wait a minute!

Sure me and the Dev talked about this pack down at Rosie's Dar and Grill!

Sure we were in our cups, but I remember it! I think.

He promised a Magic Twanger in it!!!!

Drop rate ridiculously low, but can't have everything. :rak_03:

Use the Twanger on anyone's toon, and they were forced for 27 days to have all their companions buffed to 2xs the 4.0 level, or nerfed down to 2xs the nerf of 4.02 for 27 days.

Now that would be fun.... :D

• 2 weeks later...