When did the mission in which Satelle Shan fell down the ugly tree occur?

Drakonnen

So, speaking lore wise, originally during the cinematics and box art we see a very attractive Satelle Shan doing her thing as a Jedi.

Apparently, at some point after this, Satelle Shan must have had a mission that caused her face to become badly injured (or she underwent a botched cosmetic surgery), and so I was wondering if we could get more details on that... for lore purposes, of course. Because either that happened or someone really, really got it wrong when creating her NPC.

I'm just saying, that when the Jedi counsel assembles and people refer to Master Ugly, it isn't the Kel Dorian Master they are referring to.

Edited by Drakonnen

So, speaking lore wise, apparently some point after the cinematics and box art where we see a very attractive Satelle Shan doing her thing as a Jedi.

Apparently, at some point after this, Satelle Shan must have had a mission that caused her face to become badly injured (or she underwent a botched cosmetic surgery), and so I was wondering if we could get more details on that... for lore purposes, of course. Because either that happened or someone really, really got it wrong when creating her NPC.

I'm just saying, that when the Jedi counsel assembles and people refer to Master Ugly, it isn't the Kel Dorian Master they are referring to.

or the fact that when you see her its 40 years later.

/facepalm

Edited by chrisftw

Its like a decade after the war from which those cinematics are. You can see the soldier guy on Alderaan with the scars he got when he blew himself up near a sith.

Exactly. I'm pretty sure its about 10 years give or take. No one goes down hill that fast in 10 years.

Its like a decade after the war from which those cinematics are. You can see the soldier guy on Alderaan with the scars he got when he blew himself up near a sith.

The War lasted for a decade or more. We see Satele in the earlier parts of the War in the trailers. In game Satele is at least 50. Maybe even 60. Looks good for a lady of that age.

So is she the head of the Jedi Order? I didn't know they had Jedi GRAND MASTERs. I've never heard of that in any movie, unless I just wasn't paying attention.

Unless that is just an honorary title that actually means Grand Master "Chef", since she belongs in the kitchen.

Get in da kitchen and bake me a pie! :eek::D

I kid, I kid. :p