The Rakghouls are coming!!!!

Aroseby

Hi all, now that i've seen that the new content coming includes Rakghouls I did a little research on them and the story - of a Sith Lord making an army of zombie like creatures to do his/her bidding - sounded eerily familiar. When did Rakghouls first appear in Star Wars lore.

It's my belief that they originally appeared in the first Knights of the Old Republic game. There are mentions of them in other forms of literature as well, but I believed that all these appearences occured after the game.

If someone knows for sure, feel free to correct the above.

Edited by KaL_InvictuS

It's my belief that they originally appeared in the first Knights of the Old Republic game. There are mentions of them in other forms of literature as well, but I believed that all these appearences occured after the game.

If someone knows for sure, feel free to correct the above.

ty i bought KTOR to satisfy my fix until SWTOR came out (played last 2 betas and got hooked) but didnt play far enough to come across them. Now I am playing this havent looked at KOTOR since.

To the google cave Batman!!!

I'm fairly certain they first appeared in KOTOR 1 but I believe that the idea that they are Sith creations is a recent retcon that came with TOR.

It's a bit older than that, it comes from the DH series cross-over from a few years back about the Muur Talisman, spanning KOTOR, Rebellion and Legacy comics from 3963 BBY to 137 ABY.