Please give us a proper house to decorate on rishi!🌴

Lunafox

Well since a house is out of the question, I'm going to pass on this stronghold. Unless they add Rishi firedancers as personel. Then I'll get the first unlock for the beach for my hot guys and ignore the rest. That'll save me a lot of cash since I won't have any need to buy deco packs off of the CM.

And I really don't understand the people who keep claiming Rishi isn't a tropical paradise. 80% or more of Rishi is absolutely tropical paradise! Are they not familiar with the famous black sand beaches of Hawaii? Oh hey look! It even has Speedy!

This might be the first stronghold I pass on. There just ins't anything for me to do with this place. I had such hopes, and they weren't even specific as to what it would look like. I assumed their would be a nice building, since most of the other strongholds have something for people to turn into a house, but aside from that I didn't really have an expectation. What a disappointment.

That'll save me a lot of cash since I won't have any need to buy deco packs off of the CM.

And I really don't understand the people who keep claiming Rishi isn't a tropical paradise. 80% or more of Rishi is absolutely tropical paradise! Are they not familiar with the famous black sand beaches of Hawaii? Oh hey look! It even has Speedy!

^^ This. I'll be saving money it appears. Works for me. No house, no money, simple as that.

Love the beach, that's a great picture. :)

Since Charles has said a new building isn't possible I created another thread to discuss how they could make the Hillside Room work as a home. It's not a perfect solution, but maybe if we present them with ideas that don't require a massive delay they'll be willing to meet us halfway and something of this SH can be salvaged.