Hatching Unusual Egg

AlexDougherty

I found an unusual egg and want to hatch it out of curiosity. But searching Tatooine moisture vaporators for the "Refresh and Buff" needed has so far been fruitless. I have found where to hatch it, but no refresh and buff, has it been removed from the game, and if so how do you hatch the eggs?

I found an unusual egg and want to hatch it out of curiosity. But searching Tatooine moisture vaporators for the "Refresh and Buff" needed has so far been fruitless. I have found where to hatch it, but no refresh and buff, has it been removed from the game, and if so how do you hatch the eggs?

IF you play Empire then the second speeder stop, the one with the shot up Imperial thing right in front of it has a vaporator to get the refresh and buff you need.

• 4 years later...
Since the 5.0 Patch, hatching the egg does not seem to work as advertised. I have tried on 2 of my toons to hatch the egg but no pet has hatched. I have gotten the "refreshed and sustained" buff from several different vaporizers around Anchorhead and also other locations. When I enter the heat source just outside the base and after a moment or two I get a message that the egg is showing signs of life. After another moment, I get another message "Heat Exhaustion" and I die. Anyone else having this problem?