Can only que for Ev and KP sm with lfg tool?

Would be nice to have an additional tier option to queue for HM EV/KP. In my dream world, I'd like yet another tier option for SM Denova as well.

At the moment, I would never even consider running Denova in a PUG. You couldn't make the rewards high enough for me to even attempt it. It's way too coordination dependent and not conducive at all to PUGs.

Most people on the PTS felt the same way, so they took it out as a possibility.

At the moment, I would never even consider running Denova in a PUG. You couldn't make the rewards high enough for me to even attempt it. It's way too coordination dependent and not conducive at all to PUGs.

Most people on the PTS felt the same way, so they took it out as a possibility.

Perhaps, but I would think it's server/community dependent. If the Group Finder were to ever evolve into having some kind of gear check/remote inspection capability/codex check, then it might make sense to have it. Regardless though, it would definitely have to be a separate tier in the Group Finder so that folks that are uncomfortable pugging it could simply uncheck it, right?

When they come out with some sort of 'gear check' they could add these things. Already getting PUG with individuals who have 12k HP in LI HM. No thanks.

I'm generally against WoW style gear score checks. In the spirit of providing constructive feedback, I'd really like the codex check for certain hard modes. If someone's queuing for LI HM, it'd probably be wise for them to have first gotten the codex entry for LI SM. At the very least you'd feel comfortable that this toon has gone through the content at some point in time. The same would apply for HM EV/SM, it would be really nice to introduce those into the Group Finder as queue choices, but requiring the existence of the story mode codex entry would be awesome.

Just my 2 cents

I'm generally against WoW style gear score checks. In the spirit of providing constructive feedback, I'd really like the codex check for certain hard modes. If someone's queuing for LI HM, it'd probably be wise for them to have first gotten the codex entry for LI SM. At the very least you'd feel comfortable that this toon has gone through the content at some point in time. The same would apply for HM EV/SM, it would be really nice to introduce those into the Group Finder as queue choices, but requiring the existence of the story mode codex entry would be awesome.

Just my 2 cents

Only reason I don't like this idea is because gear requirements for SM are clearly significantly lower than for HM. I don't even run HM for the gear drops myself, mainly only run it to get my weekly and help out friends. I am not saying someone needs to be checked as full rakata or even columi to run LI HM, but someone with 50 mods should not even be queuing for LI HM let alone getting in to one. I don't like people who leave/quit a group because they don't like the FP selected, but in this case ..it's understandable. But yes, them running LI SM prior would be helpful still.