Registering game code went wrong ....

Ewoklord

Hello i registered the game serial to my account, my account said i still need to register the game seriel, then i try the game serial it said that it had already been used plz help.

Bonjour j ai exactement le même problème que toi j ai demandé de l aide hier a l assistance mais pas de réponse donc finalement j ai effectué la précommande et c est vrai j ai eu un week d essai mais maintenant je ne peux pas acceder au jeu alors que ma guilde a un serveur attribué je suis très déçue

si quelqu un a une solution merci beaucoup

And posting it here in stead of contacting customer support and ask them to do what they need to do, is going to help you in what way?

Meaning: Contact Customer Support! a forum or it's users can't help you in any way with this problem (other then pointing you to where I just did) (sorry for the capitals but thought over emphasizing might be helpful)

Close thread.

I thought I had the same problem... actually the only code you've received so far is the pre-order code (to gain early access). The actual product codes will not be sent out till the 20th. If you look at the code listed as the "product code" (at least the origin digital dl) and remove the dashes then you will see that is the same early access code. Make sense?

Did you mistake the Game Product code the for the Pre-Order code. Because after entering the pre-order code, the site should still say, you need to enter a Game Product code. These codes are two different things, one is for pre-ordering and early access, once you enter that, check https://account.swtor.com/user/codes.

Product Registration code is the code you get with your shipped game. The final product. That you'll have to enter later to start your time on the 20th. If you order digitally through Origin it will start being send out by e-mail, December 16.

Hope that helps!

Edited by Kelzack

I thought I had the same problem... actually the only code you've received so far is the pre-order code (to gain early access). The actual product codes will not be sent out till the 20th. If you look at the code listed as the "product code" (at least the origin digital dl) and remove the dashes then you will see that is the same early access code. Make sense?

Yep - I agree - don't worry about it. Your actual product code will be on the game box, or emailed sometime soon. All that has gone out so far is the pre order code.

Yep - I agree - don't worry about it. Your actual product code will be on the game box, or emailed sometime soon. All that has gone out so far is the pre order code.

Oh yeah that makes sence ty so much for theh elp, atleast you would post something friendly :D