Level 49 Noob

AnandMahapatra

I have a Sith Sorcerer that's level 49, but I still don't know how to play the game properly.

I've asked around and consulted guides, but none of it improves my gameplay.

Would anyone be willing to teach me the basics of how to heal at Level 50 and above? :)

Thank you in advance,

Panthos.

Greetings:

I have 2 suggestions for you...

#1. Go to the Sith Inquisitor (Sorcerer) forums and start reading @

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=44

#2. Re-post your inquiry on your server forums. Look for the server you are on, and post there. You will get much better results if you can also find a guild. Access server forums @

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=309

Hope this helps. May the force be with you.

• 3 weeks later...

DPS or healing?

PvP or PvE?

On DPS PvP (lightning/madness hybrid) my rotation revolves around getting chain lightning and fast channeled lightning to proc.

10s before the spawn door drops I spam bubbles on my team (try to put them back up during the match too).

Running into position I throw affliction on enemies my team is attacking.

Then once in a covered area start spamming lightning strike and force storms like a LARPer.

If they cluster use death field and force storm, if single focus on lightning strike

Pretty quickly instant chain lightning and fast cast lightning will proc for quick powerful hits.

If attacked sprint behind some other cover, use your self heal and med pack while running.

DPS or healing?

PvP or PvE?

On DPS PvP (lightning/madness hybrid) my rotation revolves around getting chain lightning and fast channeled lightning to proc.

10s before the spawn door drops I spam bubbles on my team (try to put them back up during the match too).

Running into position I throw affliction on enemies my team is attacking.

Then once in a covered area start spamming lightning strike and force storms like a LARPer.

If they cluster use death field and force storm, if single focus on lightning strike

Pretty quickly instant chain lightning and fast cast lightning will proc for quick powerful hits.

If attacked sprint behind some other cover, use your self heal and med pack while running.

I'm more keen on healing, even though I enjoy DPS, because it's more useful and in more demand.

Yeah, when I spec DPS I do similar things. Why Lightning Strike and not Shock or Force Lightning?

Thanks for your help. :)

• 1 month later...
I'm more keen on healing, even though I enjoy DPS, because it's more useful and in more demand.

Yeah, when I spec DPS I do similar things. Why Lightning Strike and not Shock or Force Lightning?

Thanks for your help. :)

He spams lightning strike and force storm because those two abilities have chances to proc this http://www.torhead.com/ability/4Tc5SuX/lightning-storm#comments

• 2 weeks later...