How stupid do you think we are?

I know i didn't organize well, but it's so easy. The content is just getting laughed at. Idk, how long you expected us to stay in EV and KP, but we downed it within 45 mins of patch release.

You can say go into nightmare mode 16 man, but it's really buggy. W/O bugs it would be a walk in the park. The hardest mobs thing about raiding nightmare is the over tuned adds. The adds are stronger than the bosses.

That one droid that sounds the alarm and summons murder droids is the hardest part about KP 16 man nightmare because it's such a tiny hallway and aoe damage is high. The space that you get is extremely small. So yeah 16 man NM will be down soon (if rng is on our side and bosses don't bug)

TLDR - Content is being downed on a record pace for mmorpg's

Clearly you're more dumb than they thought you'd be.

This is not a hardcore game. You'd have to be an absolute moron to not see that, so I think your post is obvious trollbait. If you wanted hardcore (and didn't want to flap your stuff around in everyone's face in the popular, casual game) you'd be playing hard MMORPGs.

Seriously, 'story-driven' equaled hardcore (or dedicated, or 'do ops with us 3 nights a week or you're lolbad') for you?

Not well played, sir.

This is not a hardcore game. You'd have to be an absolute moron to not see that, so I think your post is obvious trollbait. If you wanted hardcore (and didn't want to flap your stuff around in everyone's face in the popular, casual game) you'd be playing hard MMORPGs.

Seriously, 'story-driven' equaled hardcore (or dedicated, or 'do ops with us 3 nights a week or you're lolbad') for you?

Not well played, sir.

Why are you insulting him? he has a point, your lack of intelligence to see it is just astonishing.

Why not make content for hardcore players, is the real question.

I agree with op. We did 16 man normal Karaggas Palace last night too and we too had more trouble with trash mobs. Its pathetic.

The dual bosses after the Rancor is a joke too. Its literally just /handoutfreeloot

If this is the intended design in the future im not sure this is the game for me... (even if it was normal mode)

Not well played, sir.

Well hardcore gamers are an important part of MMORPG.

If ppl start leaving, you will be paying for a single player game online really soon...

i thought the basic theory was, normal mode for pugs, hard mode for guild runs, and nightmare mode for the hardcore guilds.

shame pugs can do all 3 as theres no real challenge, im hoping in the next op, they will go the way of other mmos and make it much much harder, so it takes atleast a week for Nightmare mode to be cleared :p