Archon’s Contraband Pack

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful awful pack... At least you could have had enough decency to release the matching chest clothing to the relaxed vestments as well. It's basically recolored aspiring knight's set (lots of people wanted to see adaptive and colorable version) without a shirt but a belly wrap instead.

It's looks so lazy - they didn't even bother to correct textures on the pants and they still show the lower bits of the shirt (which is gone). lol

All four rotworm outfits are reskins with new shoulderpads.

The only nice thing is a mint lightsaber crystal and the chromed-like saberstaff - I wish it was cut in half to make a similar one-hander. The ones in the pack doesn't look good for me. If it only made proper sounds.

I'd get myself a chair but I will wait until the next pack with, undoubtly, better color of it. Or not. It actually looks like a TOY. Great...

And in addition we get plenty of reskinned mounts instead of something nice of the "blocking the mailbox" sorts.

Those datacubes better be something good.

didn't they have a single hilt saber witht he same design i swore i saw 1 when i looked

glad you guys couldn't get server transfers into 2.2 but you sure as fu*k got another Cartel Pack into the Cartel Market. glad to see where the fu*king priorities are.

1: Mind your manners.

2: the bugs that were causing the delay were more likely to have something to do with transfers than the cartel pack. Its not like they rushing to finish both and said "oh dear, we can only finish one in time, lets make it the cartel pack". The items in the cartel pack have been done for a while now i would bet...

Weapons look pretty cool unlike those ugly ones ingame, of course those you get ingame are ugly one

for a reason in the vendors, so people will buy packs.

What new trick is this ?

So we have no new info on future content coming but they tell us about future packs that players should buy

for "rewards" just wow like others say those huttball armors could have been a cool thing to give pvp players but

this is reality, ingame store ftw.Dont give in to their greed people plis.This is the only content the game is getting.

Yes, im sure that when they were designing the games art assets back in 2008-2009 they were thinking "hmm, maby we will be implementing a microtransaction thingy sometime in the furuture, better make sure all the in-game weapons look like crap so we can get people to buy them from microtransactions instead".

Oh and FYI, quite a few of the in-game weapons available for credits or from drops look great.

Crazy what a huge amount of stuff you put into those crates. Sad that it doesn't come to your mind that subscribers wether pvp or pve would be really happy if at least one of those armor sets of each pack would be obtainable for comms.

But how greedy are we that we would like to have at least one or 2 armor sets each quarter of the year obtainable with ingame credits or commodations, right?

Yes, im sure that when they were designing the games art assets back in 2008-2009 they were thinking "hmm, maby we will be implementing a microtransaction thingy sometime in the furuture, better make sure all the in-game weapons look like crap so we can get people to buy them from microtransactions instead".

Oh and FYI, quite a few of the in-game weapons available for credits or from drops look great.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Do you really think such planning is not possible?

One way or another, definitely it's the case with new end game armors you can buy from vendors. All you need to prove it is look at them.

Edited by zzoorrzz

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Do you really think such planning is not possible?

One way or another, definitely it's the case with new end game armors you can buy from vendors. All you need to prove it is look at them.

Yeah, but I find the CM gear as unappealing as the 2.0 PvP/PvE gear.

Still, the

Allowing the Huttball uniforms to be purchasable with PVP comms would have been a great way to show the PVP community some love.

But yeah... At least Jawa grams are reusable now. I can now use them and then get the pleasure of trashing them.

We could use some New Pvp lvl 55 armor anyway.

Crazy what a huge amount of stuff you put into those crates. Sad that it doesn't come to your mind that subscribers wether pvp or pve would be really happy if at least one of those armor sets of each pack would be obtainable for comms.

But how greedy are we that we would like to have at least one or 2 armor sets each quarter of the year obtainable with ingame credits or commodations, right?

^ This is exactly what I thought. When you look at just how many items are stuffed into this pack compared to patch itself, which only benfits radier (which is good for them), you would think they could have thrown the rest of us a bone. I mean come on they could have kept two of the huttball suits for the pack and gave two to the pvpers. They could have done the same thing for PVER by throwing one of the vehicles and maybe a weapon or something else on a vendor. It really just show that the only thing that really matter now (whether it’s out of necessaries or just greed) is CM.:(

Cant say that everything is impressive...some of it yeah, the huttball armor sets for example are good. But the speeders, such as the Aratech Lux and Blur, I so predicted that once they got into the whole holgraphic look of things that they would go overboard with it, ugly ugly ugly.

I dont know, I dont think I will be able to justify throwing money at this crate this time. So much of the armor and weapons are just rehashed versions of something else. No change in the models either. I am hoping that at some point new models for armor and weapons do show up. Its just disapointing. :rak_07:

*Sigh* I am saddened by Relaxed Vestment. I was hoping this would be my chance at FINALLY obtaining Aspiring Jedi Knight Vest for my Consular. :(

I feel exactly the same way!!!! Aspring Knight Vest already looks like Light Armor..it's sad that Jedi Consulars cannot wear this beautiful set of armor...SO SAD!!

Can you please either get rid of the rarity on the Jawagrams or get rid of them all together. I personally loathe them and it screws people out of a decent rare item

I agree...make Jawagrams something you buy at a social vendor, not as a "rare" item! Jawagrams are only one time use so really it is just a silly consumable.

It's like that same frustration you feel when you are searching for Dreadseed Armor pieces and the "special item" turns out to be a green piece of armor or a mod...***!

So instead of just making chairs in various areas interactive items, you make people buy portable chairs for real money and without even a guarantee of getting the item...

That's just great.

The RP community is forever indebted to you for such an immense contribution to our way of play.

Well at least you ( RP peeps ) have a chair finally to sit in , it was obvious that they would charge for it in some way. Just save up in-game credits and buy one off the GTN , then you can unlock it for all your alts via the collections.

People have been screaming for a chair to sit on , so now they have one.

Most of those speeders look great.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Are you going to put in more armour pieces that are similar to the ones Ixum designed? It's really lovely to see his Jedi robes skimp <3

Edit: Oh yeah, like the Genteel Dress set, the Regal set is bugged, but this time it's the female version that is missing details. Get your act together, armour designers.

Edited by Tatile

Great mounts, great color crystal (finally something that goes with the Centurion Stalker's robe!), and I absolutely love the weapons (specifically the sabers :D). Calo Nord's armor is also awesome, wanted that for a while. Also glad they made the requested changes, they really were a good idea (grade 9 mats, increased drop rate for certificates, etc).

Great pack, just fix up those server transfers asap :p

Are you going to put in more armour pieces that are similar to the ones Ixum designed? It's really lovely to see his Jedi robes skimp <3

Edit: Oh yeah, like the Genteel Dress set, the Regal set is bugged, but this time it's the female version that is missing details. Get your act together, armour designers.

Hey Tatile,

We will look into this - in the meantime, can you send me a shot of which details that are missing?

Thank you!