View Single Post

Void_Singer
04.01.2020 , 05:59 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I'm not sure I understand *why* you don't like keeping super-rares in there.
I can answer that question, because I have the same issue on a wider scale....

Stock Levels Matter
This is especially true for different crafts that use the same materials

old system was a pain because it took up 3 bays to get a good view of what you had for stock....new system holds more without taking up a ton off storage space, but I can't even bring myself to call it organized

Old way:
you could put products in stripes of skills, rows of type, and columns of grade, if I wanted to make say war supplies, all I needed to do was look down the column and see what I was short on, know which missions to run for it, and be able to balance it across all types of war supplies and make equal amounts for converting into invasion forces....

now I need to look up each recipe individually, then each item in the recipes, then compare them all, then go back and see which I'm short, re-look up which item it is so I can see what craft and what grade farms it, etc ad nauseam.

and why? because some idjit thought it'd be useful to use a default alphabetical filter on a system of components that has absolutely no naming convention at all. when what's obviously needed is a a grade and type filtering system. it's not like the data isn't there, it's a property tag that gets read every time you mouse over a mat.... even alpha sorting on that would be better than trash pile we have.
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.