More than one Legacy per Server?

TolVoshBane

Hello folks. I am relatively new to SWtOR. having just leveled my first character to 50.

My question; is is possible to have more than one legacy on the same server?

This question was spawned by the fact that I want to start a legacy with a Chiss Sith Warrior, but as you need to have a legacy on the server first before you can unlock Chiss for that class, it wouldnt be possible if you can have only one legacy per server....

Thanks in advance!

TB

Hi,

No, you cannot have more than one Legacy per Server.

In addition, your Legacy on a server will stay on the server even if you delet all characters from it, there is simply no way to remove/alter/rename the legacy, once it's created (the option to rename the legacy will probably be available soon in the cartel market).

But that doesn't stop you from playing a Chiss-Sith-Warrior in that legacy, does it? You simply have to unlock the Chiss race for your legacy, either by playing another chiss-character (Imperial Agent) to 50 or paying for it via cartel coins or credits.

I don't understand your problem really.

Greetings

Tito

Edited by Tito_O

Ok, I get that, but why?

Why does he have to be the founder? It does not, in any way, matter to the game wether you start your legacy with the Chiss-Sith or with a Twi'lek-Jedi. You choose the Legacy-Name one way or another.

If you want your legacy to have a Chiss-Name, then simply choose a Chiss-name upon unlocking the legacy. Since all your chars will share the very same legacy name, it doesn't matter if you start the name on your Twi'lek-Jedi.

So, I would advise that you simply buy the Rename-Legacy-Feature of the cartel market, once this feature will be implemented into the game. Then you choose whatever name suits your chiss best and roll with it.

Btw., if it really matters that much to you wether the Chiss is the head of your legacy-family, then maybe check out the legacy-family-tree-feature. There you can chosse, which of your chars are related to each other and in what way. You could start with the Chiss and move down from there, so that all other of your chars are offsprings from that Chiss-Sith.

But again, this feature is also in no way important to the game.

it doesnt matter what character you have that starts the legacy. all the first character does when you unlock it is it gives you the chance the create a legacy name which will be shared forever across all characters on that server.

the family tree within legacy is purely for roleplaying and has no effect on gameplay and you can have the last character you create be the top of the tree

But isnt the legacy named after the first character who creates it?

no.

this is how it goes:

create a character named john.

level that character to level 10 (used to be act 1 completion)

you will be allowed to create a legacy name

you choose any name you want as your legacy name, for example doe

your characters will be able to have the following shown:

1. John... Jane... Frank

OR

2. John Doe.... Jane Doe... Frank Doe

OR

3. John.... Jane .... Frank

The Doe Legacy

Edited by Skodan