Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

Denchet

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like any posts about the exploit have been deleted. Because of that, I won't go into any information about what the exploit is. I'm guessing they don't want the details of how to do the exploit spreading. IDK though, they just deleted all the posts without a response in the thread or a PM sent to me.

Really though, Bioware? Everyone knows what it is at this point. This is so game breaking that there should have been an emergency maintenance that removed the "exploitable content" (trying to be as vague as possible) from the game until you were able to fix it for real. I know its absurdly broken for Ops. If its usable in PVP (idk whether it is or not) it would make it outright unplayable. Instead they delete posts on the forums like no one is going to be able to find out about it now.

Back to the main topic of this thread. It looks like they deleted every post made yesterday. If anyone made an Ops progression post late last night after I went to sleep I would have missed it, so please repost it.

Edited by Denchet

Looks like any posts about the exploit have been deleted. Because of that, I won't go into any information about what the exploit is. I'm guessing they don't want the details of how to do the exploit spreading. IDK though, they just deleted all the posts without a response in the thread or a PM sent to me.

Really though, Bioware? Everyone knows what it is at this point. This is so game breaking that there should have been an emergency maintenance that removed the "exploitable content" (trying to be as vague as possible) from the game until you were able to fix it for real. I know its absurdly broken for Ops. If its usable in PVP (idk whether it is or not) it would make it outright unplayable. Instead they delete posts on the forums like no one is going to be able to find out about it now.

Back to the main topic of this thread. It looks like the deleted every post made yesterday. If anyone made an Ops progression post late last night after I went to sleep I would have missed it, so please repost it.

The days of deleting posts to suppress information about exploits are far behind us. A post with details about this exact exploit (in the title nonetheless) made it to the top of the SWTOR subreddit earlier this week. The cat is long out of the bag.

This one should work. It's working for some people and not for others. Our YouTube channel is APEXSwtor and it was working as of this morning.

http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=x70kVZiwbxM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dx70kVZiwbxM

Looks clean. I never removed your progress, so nothing to update in the OP.

Oh, and the link you have posted is wrong.

is what you want. Edited by Denchet

Thats probably true, but there isn't anything I can do about it :(.

Haven't you guys gotten the EC titles? I thought I saw Dulfy posting that you guys did in another thread, but she didn't post a time or anything.

Yeah, we got em. I don't know the day/time, I was out sick for raid that particular day lol.

I would like to confirm that Z-imperium killed both NiM FB&SC as well as Vorgath on 12/29 as I came in as a pug to DPS for them. I didn't SS it for them, but it was their first down of them so I may as well give em some cred! Grats to them!