PvE Proc Relic Crit Chance Question.

BlznSmri

So during the discussion of which relic is BiS per spec the issue of the critical chance of Proc relics came up, namely that the Kinetic and Energy Relics are based off of Tech Crit chance and that the Internal and Elemental Relics are based off the Force Crit Chance. But everything I've found so far (and believe me, there's not much) says that Kinetic and Internal are Tech based and that Energy and Elemental are Force based.

Can anyone confirm either way?

So during the discussion of which relic is BiS per spec the issue of the critical chance of Proc relics came up, namely that the Kinetic and Energy Relics are based off of Tech Crit chance and that the Internal and Elemental Relics are based off the Force Crit Chance. But everything I've found so far (and believe me, there's not much) says that Kinetic and Internal are Tech based and that Energy and Elemental are Force based.

Can anyone confirm either way?

Best bet would be to test them yourself (provided you have the toons available to do it with). SHouldnt take more than a couple of minutes per toon.