Crafting Trainers Mission

DeeLyte

Anyone know if there is a bug for "Crafting Trainers" Mission? I've completed all the steps, yet it still shows up as "Learn a crew skill then Interact with your Trainer"

What am I supposed to do?

I went to the Crew skills area, got three skills, then went to my trainer and the mission didn't clear.

• 3 months later...
I'm having the same issue. I picked up Armstech, Slicing, and Scavenging. Talked to the Armstech trainer and learned the two recipes, and it didn't complete. No amount of relogging, dropping the quest, and or skills, and then picking them back up again seemed to help.

• 1 month later...

I ran into this issue as well. It seems that, at least for me, Armstech was not properly completing the quest. My solution was to drop Armstech and pick up Armortech. After talking to the trainer a second time, the quest completed as expected.

From there, I just dropped Armortech and picked up Armstech like I wanted.

I ran into this issue as well. It seems that, at least for me, Armstech was not properly completing the quest. My solution was to drop Armstech and pick up Armortech. After talking to the trainer a second time, the quest completed as expected.

From there, I just dropped Armortech and picked up Armstech like I wanted.

It's on the Known Issues list:

Crew Skills

The "Crafting Trainers" mission will not currently complete or grant credit as intended when a player trains Armstech and then speaks to the Armstech Trainer. All other Crew Skills will properly update this mission progress.

FYI Did you know that you can get extra XP by going to every trainer and not accepting the skill? When starting a new character you should first talk to every trainer and decline, after that go back and pick your actual skills.