That awesome feeling

Nathanol

When a Sith Juggernaught/Marrauder charge on you, and you give them a dirty kick!

Just a helpful tip, on good juggs this won't work, as they have their shield up. Take heed of that and look for a second if it has a shield up or not.

On marauders though, it's LOVELY.

Jump, kick, get speed boost, and run behind something. yay :D

Just a helpful tip, on good juggs this won't work, as they have their shield up. Take heed of that and look for a second if it has a shield up or not.

Oke, Thanks for the tip:). Actually i'm just a beginning Scoundrel. (lvl 23) So I had never seen the trick not working if the jugg had his shield up.

Oke, Thanks for the tip:). Actually i'm just a beginning Scoundrel. (lvl 23) So I had never seen the trick not working if the jugg had his shield up.

They can spec for a 4sec immunity to cc after leap - look out for a red glow around them that indicates it, you'll waste your kick if they're immune. You could root them with Tendon Blast and strafe away if you like.

This only won't work on Juggs in the middle tree. Rage Juggs / Focus Guardians can be stunned after leaping, and that's probably the more common spec in PvP right now.

Can't speak for everyone but I save my dirty kirk for pocket jesus (guarded by the force/undying range) when fighting marauders. It's extremely satisfying to see them pop it, stun them, walk up behind them and have backblast ready for just when their damage reduction CD ends.

They can spec for a 4sec immunity to cc after leap - look out for a red glow around them that indicates it, you'll waste your kick if they're immune. You could root them with Tendon Blast and strafe away if you like.

Yeah, if I remember correctly, roots do not count as stuns. So Tendon Blast or Legshot will do the trick. Maybe even some grenades, if you've gottem.