We need LFG SYSTEM!

BIOWARE!

It is very hard to make a group for a flashpoint. do you know that? It's not fun. It takes a lot of time! I won't pay for this "waiting time". You must implement LFG system to the game. This is an essential part of an MMO! Why you did not implement it?? I don't understand!

/who is really bad, there is really small place for lfg comment, and still it's lfg comment not lfm. There should be another extra window where u can post your lfm.

No thankyou. I'd prefer this game didnt become a pure lobby game like wow became.

Using the /who feature and having people actually use it works perfectly fine.

Not pure lobby as wow? At the moment we are sitting on our fleet trying to look on general chat if some1 is shouting that they need people to complete quest, moreover in high times where there are a lot of people there is so massive general spam that I have to scroll for every massage I want to read. No one is using lfg comment option in /who

Edited by Xamek

/who is really bad, there is really small place for lfg comment, and still it's lfg comment not lfm. There should be another extra window where u can post your lfm.

No it works fine.

The problem is people refuse to use it or simply want the easy mode wow system which involves ZERO effort.

Again, the /who system works very well.

you add a LFG system and then players who say AFK during Warzones or say players who ninja loot will end up with amnesty because 9 times out of 10 they wont be on the server who already knows they are a jerk of a player. clearly you need to get into a guild or keep looking or like one of the other people said use the /who function. the latter works for me on jedi covenant. not sure why its not working for you.

No it works fine.

The problem is people refuse to use it or simply want the easy mode wow system which involves ZERO effort.

Again, the /who system works very well.

I like to work harder doing flash points then being concerned with finding group. It's not an easy mode, it's making FINDING group easier, and newbie friendly. As I first joined this game I found general chat on fleet to overwhelming to even try to shout lfg msg.

you add a LFG system and then players who say AFK during Warzones or say players who ninja loot will end up with amnesty because 9 times out of 10 they wont be on the server who already knows they are a jerk of a player. clearly you need to get into a guild or keep looking or like one of the other people said use the /who function. the latter works for me on jedi covenant. not sure why its not working for you.

perhaps u missed my point, afaik /who option is not server wide, but only for 1 planet/fleet, thus why not to make special window only for lfms, where specific players can post their lfm groups (therefore u can chose to who u join) instead of having /who list with a lot of players, that only shows players on one planet and with small lfg comment. Also there can be another option added with list of party members as well, so that even if u don;t know leader u can still see if he/she doesn;t have some players u don;t want run instance with.

I have never played wow so I have no idea how it looks there, however I would like lfm system from Dungeons and Dragons Online implied here, there was great one.

Edited by Xamek

The current setting is great as it ensures that only people that are going to TRY during a Flashpoint get in one. The reason I say this is because you need to actually pay attention and do something a little more to get into the Flashpoint. Something more than click two buttons, that is...

in before hatred - read my post somewhere down the bottom. it has a lot of discussion on it. I sense much hatred for anyone who wants to have an easier time doing flash points. I'm speaking from the point of view of a Tank, who has no trouble finding parties in SWTOR. Just clear the crap from the corners of your mouths, get ready to spit out your dummies and listen to what the players really want.

Just fyi, i played Rift for the past 9 months and have had only a couple of isolated issues involving people ninja looting due to heavy restrictions on item rolling. No use, no need. Simple as that. So any "LFG system sucks because it gives ninja looters amnesty" is absolute rubbish because control methods to prevent ninja looting are easy to implement. You really think a die hard ninja looter is going to discriminate based on server? I think not. most ninja looting is due to ignorance or lack of knowledge for what your class needs, rather than "lol i'm gonna annoy lots of people by stealing items i have no use for". Ninja looting in this game would be more of a design error, with Bioware to blame, not players. I've grouped with plenty of ******s on my own server, and plenty of nice guys from other servers. You assume the worst in people

The main problem Rift had was that sometimes people would leave after killing a boss they needed, or if the group wiped too many times because they didnt feel obligated to continue - a problem just as equally solved by the LFG system as created. In Classic WoW, if your group failed you could advertise for an open slot without leaving the instance, but SWTOR forces you to exit the instance to spam in general and search for available players.

Rift got it right for most part. I made lots of friends on my server and on other servers through LFG - many who I later came to call upon for doing dungeons. Its an absolute myth that having one takes the social aspect out of a game - please don't listen to any die hard UO or EQ fan who will tell you otherwise. Furthermore SWTOR doesn't need to have a cross-server LFG, I'd rather it didnt tbh. There is a way we can all get what we want.

Edited by Introvertus

BIOWARE!

It is very hard to make a group for a flashpoint. do you know that? It's not fun. It takes a lot of time! I won't pay for this "waiting time". You must implement LFG system to the game. This is an essential part of an MMO! Why you did not implement it?? I don't understand!

Hmm, really? I'm guessing you have less than 2 years exp in MMO's. Make some friends, join a guild and be social. Don't like it? Go back to single player games.

Not pure lobby as wow? At the moment we are sitting on our fleet trying to look on general chat if some1 is shouting that they need people to complete quest, moreover in high times where there are a lot of people there is so massive general spam that I have to scroll for every massage I want to read. No one is using lfg comment option in /who

I find it much easier to get a flash point group if you go to the questing planet of your level. Not sure about level 50, but the planets I've been to even have shuttles back to the flash point.

I'm against the lfg tool myself, I prefer to physically form a group and even physically enter the dungeon compared to being teleported from anywhere in the game. But if they do add it, I hope it's just a server wide system, before Rift went cross server it was fun to group with familiar names and even see them later on while questing or in a city.

No thankyou. I'd prefer this game didnt become a pure lobby game like wow became.

Using the /who feature and having people actually use it works perfectly fine.

It doesnt work for "light" servers.

Just to inform you.

For the love of goodness please implement a LFG tool. Detractors in this thread seem to enjoy waiting around spamming channels, but most of us don't have time for that, or seem to value our time more than they do.

You'll have more happy subscribers if level 50s can play without sitting in Fleet for 2 hours or for people who make alts who would rather play Flashpoints (to couple with new Class quests) instead of doing the same planet quests over again.