GSF queue broken on German Server?

Desplain

I had four characters active in GSF and didn't noticed any problems.

Did you get any error massages?

Did you listed alone as a veteran or with a group? Thanks to the que preferring new players over veterans when I que alone I sometimes have to wait for an hour before an invite and I am an fleet admiral.

I had four characters active in GSF and didn't noticed any problems.

Did you get any error massages?

Did you listed alone as a veteran or with a group? Thanks to the que preferring new players over veterans when I que alone I sometimes have to wait for an hour before an invite and I am an fleet admiral.

No error massage.

Okay didn't know about the veteran newbie thing, seems that I've become Commodore a short time ago.

Thanks for your help.;)

Well so far we only identified the problem. There are two things that you can do:

1) Start a new character to fly with. The penalty counts games per character not by legacy. Starting over will reset your penalty. After you can buy Legacy Ship / Fleet requisition tokens with the fleet commendation you get for the daily / weekly starting new is not as bad as it was in the past. Of course sooner or later that character will have enough games to get the penalty too.

2) Que as a group. Groups have priority over single player. Of course this is one reason why you see so many veteran premades against new player matches. The veterans have to group a game and than ran into new players who also get priority. This is definitly one of the friction points of the matchmaker.

I think you are a little off on the "prefers new players over veterans". What we've been told matchmaker will do, is to try to make groups of similar experience. We also know that grouping has priority over solo que. This means that if a bunch of players with a lot of experience are solo queued, then a new player will get skipped a decent amount, and if a bunch of players without much experience are solo queued, then an experienced player will get skipped a decent amount.

The workaround is simple: it's a team game, so form a team!