Kill Siricius Day!!!

-Dark-

(Republic Side only)

Alright, folks, this Friday from 9:00-10:00pm (EST) I'll be standing around on Coruscant dueling any 50's that feel like fighting me. You will more than likely win even if you are in recruit gear. My goal is simply to see how long I can last against a given player (after all, I've been officially declared as being a bad PvP'r by at least 4 really good PvP'rs).

If you think you got what it takes (by literally just mashing buttons you can kill me :) ) feel free to come out. I may just hand out credits to anyone who does beat me for reminding me of why I'm bad at PvP.

- Siricius (and apparently still Huxley to everyone from Lord Ieldis :D )

P.S. It'll be fun for all!!! And snacks will be provided!!!

Where on Coruscant? Or do we have to track you down?

Are you serious? This behavior is bullying. I really want to know who's been talking all this **** about him. If you think you're a good player and feel the need to put down others, you're not a good player. I love how these ******* never reveal themselves. Always have to hide. :rolleyes:

Please be aware there is no bullying going on here :)

I will be near the training dummies in the senate plaza, hopefully, I will be able to be there the full hour. As for who specifically stated that I'm a terrible PvP'r, I refuse at all times to say who those individuals are (on the basis that they are indeed incredible players, who still play today, with the exception of one of them). My goal is simply to see whether I can hold my own against anyone.

I highly doubt I will beat anyone. As of now, I have actually lost all 1v1's since launch day so the odds aren't in my favor. I simply just want a rather chill, ego-free environment to test myself and see how bad I actually am.

-Siricius

Wait Rinz, I'm not sure if you quoted me intentionally or not. I'm only asking where he'll be so I can come practice my 1v1.

Siricius, is there any class/spec you would prefer? I like my shadow and my scoundrel, but I'll let you beat on either of my troopers if you want.

Well Hux if they are indeed good players they wouldn't be calling you a bad, but rather helping you if you really needed it. In my experience with you I've seen nothing short of excellent performance. If these players are so incredible, they wouldn't have to worry about you giving me their names would they? I'm sure they'd be fine. ;)

Moco If you're just going to practice my apologies then. I thought you just wanted to kill him for the sake of killing him, which IMO is a jerk move.

Edited by PoliteAssasin