KIL’CIK, The Swarm Lord Bugged

Been attempting to kill Kil'Cik the Swarm Lord with a group and after 4 try's no one was getting credit for anything. From what I can tell this has been an issue since 5.10 came out - is this something that will be getting fixed or is a big portion of dailies/weekly's just not going to be doable???? Seems like a pretty big problem to not get fixed. I'm pissed because I actually resubbed for this patch and it's this broken.

Healers rez'd a couple peeps last night. - saved respawn and running back (maybe bugging it.) - Seemed to work a lot better.

But TBH the bug boss is by far the easier of the two ( and neither are particularly hard -it just depends on the competency of the group) - and so long as some of the DPS keep on top of the adds. - Dot spreaders/ AoE -ers paradise! - Though the tanks need to be a bit savvy over their taunts at this point coz I've seen DPS pull agro after a few really big hits and crits.

Weird, while people seem to drop like flies on the droid boss, I've not actually seen anyone die on Kil'cik. S/he seems surprisingly easy to defeat, the hardest challenge being the FPS rate...

then you are either really lucky or you have not done this boss enough ;)

There are so some tanks which are standing in the spit without moving for a minute or more and flame the healers afterwards for not healing. (same goes for DPS of course) :rak_02:

I've only done it a handful of times myself, but I've yet to see a wipe.

With the exception of the horrible flame rate and ability lag, it's basically one of the easiest world bosses in the game. Don't stand in green goo, kill adds when they show up. Easy peezy.

There are so some tanks which are standing in the spit without moving for a minute or more and flame the healers afterwards for not healing. (same goes for DPS of course) :rak_02:

I've seen this once - tanks standing in spit and wondering why they die, rezz tank, does it again, boss and adds run all over room killing people while healer adds heal boss.

I've also had the 'bug' where killing the boss (two times for me then gave up) does not provide credit.

As for the droid - lol - watching people die over and over and over is amusing, though seeing group after group doing a grave yard zerg to kill suggests a poorly designed boss.

Edited by DawnAskham