Killed SOA, Yay! He drops no loot!

We killed 4/5 Hard mode last night. After the patch, we had The Infernal One listed as Defeated and the Vault of the Infernal Council listed as Available. However, Soa was up and after killing him he dropped no loot.

Also Rakata weapons, bracers, and belts are still under-itemized with Tionese Armorings, Hilts, Mods, and enhancements. Please fix while you're at it.

Same for my raid group, and all the more sour since it was our first time actually beating him in HM...

No loot and a 6 day lockout, completly unacceptable tbh.

Bioware need to reset the lockout of SoA for the raids that have experienced this, or simply just reset it for everyone.

Made a ticket about this, reply I got was:

"For the meantime, you may try this workaround. If Soa is killed and you were in a mind trap, your character is not released correctly and has to exit phase and re-enter, suicide down Soa's tunnel and get resurrected to get the loot."

Plenty of proof that Bioware dosnt even read the tickets before they throw in a reply, just patethic CS...

Edit: Mabye the Patch notes are kill able mala, which means they could have loot :eek:

Again, big messup.. missing out on two t3 chests, two t2 weapons and possibility of the hm soa mount, this has to be corrected, as a progression guild this left a really bad taste.. especially as we are starting to see more then a few guilds on our server breathing down our necks.

And while on the subject, why the **** is not rakata weapons fixed yet? Not made better by the fact that theres a boss that actually drops the mainhand now... tsktsk bioware.. wake up.

Edited by Munx

Our healer got the Rakata Belt off the Hard mode twin Bounty hunters. He currently has an orange belt with (50) Armoring (56) Mod and it would be +4 Endurance -1 Willpower +1 Crit for the most equivalent choice.

Weapons, bracers, and belt are all fubared. Relics got fixed to have endurance, why didn't the rest?

Check out the T3 Marauder gear, the stats are idiotic, pretty much accuracy and power on every single piece, while crit/surge are completly neglected..

Not to mention the amount of endurance on it -_- I swear bioware are confusing us for tanks... why the hell would i want 18k hp unbuffed as a marauder???

Edited by Munx

Guild killed SOA (normal) and guess what no F’ing loot. Some people get flung around when the floor drops and don’t even get killed they’re just in a different plane of existence. Somebody was mind trapped when the floor dropped. They just couldn’t move but participate to some degree. We killed him and no loot, reset the phase, killed him again and no loot. ***.

Killed Gharj (?) ealier and didn’t get credit for him either. Dying on the speeders or running back to SOA. Does BioWare even play this game, because this is MMO 101 things that should be ironed out before trying to introduce something else. If you can’t code a multi-mechanic boss fight now don’t give us more broken ones that we can waste nights on.

We put in tickets but were immediately told to go F ourselves (There isn’t anything this pathetic excuse for customer service could do).

Founders Medals!!!! Seriously that has taken precedence over fixing existing bugs. BioWare you need to loot a clue, because you have don't have one now.

Happened to us yesterday. Did EV 4/5 pre patch, than entered 8 normal yesterday to down Soa and in the lockouts it said that Soa is down but Council is available. To our surprise Council WAS available, so we progressed to Soa, downed him and he had no loot. Left the instance, reset the pase and Soas was available again. Downed him again and AGAIN got no loot.

Wrote ticket and got the same answer: "We don't know what we are doing and we don't know how our game works, just sit around and wait for future patch notes. And while you're sitting around, give us your money!"

Edited by AmanoTC

This is the response I got on the ticket I submitted.

We are aware that there is an issue here as you reported, and we are working on resolving it as soon as we can.

There is a possible workaround for this problem that we would like you to try as we would like to make every effort to get you back to the game as soon as possible.

• If Soa is killed and a player is in a mind trap, the player is not released correctly and has to exit phase and re-enter, suicide down Soa's tunnel and get rezzed in order to get loot.

We hope that this workaround will resolve your looting issues.

I didn't say ANYTHING about mind traps in my ticket. When we killed him no one was even in a mind trap...

We killed 4/5 Hard mode last night. After the patch, we had The Infernal One listed as Defeated and the Vault of the Infernal Council listed as Available. However, Soa was up and after killing him he dropped no loot.

Also Rakata weapons, bracers, and belts are still under-itemized with Tionese Armorings, Hilts, Mods, and enhancements. Please fix while you're at it.

Same happened here, we killed everything except Soa before the patch, but now it shows infernal one as defeated on the lockout screen, except we haven't defeated Soa yet. So probably if we defeat him, we won't get anything like you guys eh.

At least now we know beforehand, I feel sorry for you. I hope Bioware fixes this asap (tho I strongly doubt it)

"We don't know what we are doing and we don't know how our game works, just sit around and wait for future patch notes. And while you're sitting around, give us your money!"

this just about sums it up really. the most frustrating part is how they try and role play a *********** droid and you arent usually in the mood for such idiocy

Edited by Cycrowave