Help me find something, and get rewarded for it!

Tachenko_Yuri

I am looking for an assault cannon mainhand.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/19899/P-7-Military-Cannon

The various sites also had next to no detail on how to obtain such weaponry. BOP implies it is not a field drop or something out of the boxes

What I have done so far:

Investigated and picked hoth and balmorra heroics with no result. (perhaps I've skipped one?)

Checked upon maelstrom prison's loot, and no result again.

Asked in fleet ( lol...)

Asked a folk on voss who had it equipped, how he'd get, he said " a mission "

Anyways! On TRE, willing to fork out 500k creds to the first one who can write me how to obtain this weapon. Credits will be given on verificaiton on the information provided, and thx for your time :)

i think theres one or several that looks just like that on the item image at the planetary comms vendors on the fleet. have a look over there. i do recall one of the lowbie ops dropping something similar in apearance aswell. 25-39 somewhere around that level range.

i think theres one or several that looks just like that on the item image at the planetary comms vendors on the fleet. have a look over there. i do recall one of the lowbie ops dropping something similar in apearance aswell. 25-39 somewhere around that level range.

Thanks, however already know ( and own ) those other guns, looking for that one specifically due to it's color :(

An update: After 6 unsuccesful rounds of maelstrom prison, hoping that the cannon would drop ( since other weaponry of the JP chain reward do drop) , tried a cheeky one and told of cs of my plight regarding this 1 gun, and got granted it.

Thank cs :)

Also,

The quest was listed on SwtorStyles.com / Chemayla.net

http://www.chemayla.net/assault-cannons.html

google isn't your friend I'm afraid since by googling " p-7 military cannon " your page doesn't show up in the 1st page, with random rl military equipment stuff making its way there instead :(