To those that are Playing..!!!

FMLDestroyer

OK, can someone explain to me in simple terms why this even matters? I truly want to know, because it doesn't make much sense to me.

Nothing matters in a universal scheme of things...but he seems to want to know so it matters to him...or her...hard to tell with the hood:D

Because by tonight there will be level 50s camping bottlenecks.

Yea, considering switching to a PVE server, just doing the a class story or 2, and then waiting for GW2... was going to play this game hard, but not with all those peeps that hit 50 on a bug.... or intentionally becasue BW kept the pop low just for them!

Yea, considering switching to a PVE server, just doing the a class story or 2, and then waiting for GW2... was going to play this game hard, but not with all those peeps that hit 50 on a bug.... or intentionally becasue BW kept the pop low just for them!

So if I understand your point, it's about PVP and PVP servers specifically? As in, people don't want to get ganked, etc?

If that's the point - then why do PVP players come into a game months & years down the line? Isn't that the same situation?

There is a thread on the pvp bug... you can go post there about it :) I just wanted to know real player levels not rumored or w/e

I'm curious too - I just don't know why others are. For ME, I wanted to know to see how fast the progression is for power gamers - IE, how long can I expect to enjoy the game?

I usually just divide what a power gamer CAN do by my actual play time. LOL

There is no one who's hit "50 on a bug" Stop believing everything you read on the interwebz!

PS...highest on my server right now is 24 - those CHEATERS!!!

So if I understand your point, it's about PVP and PVP servers specifically? As in, people don't want to get ganked, etc?

If that's the point - then why do PVP players come into a game months & years down the line? Isn't that the same situation?

They wanted to be the ones doing the ganking.

Feeling the same way. They have severely pissed me off with this unfair staggered limbo wait. It usually takes months and years for me to start hating on an mmo. Bioware has accomplished this without me even stepping foot in the game.

:mad:

Not really. Playing in a new game, there will be higher concentration of lower level players, less likely someone of equal level can challenge the 50, and you don't have to search for a low level. Established games like WoW take a bit of time to find low level players to gank, because there aren't a lot of them in mass in the same zone. Even then, it is likely to have someone show up to gank that guy.

Edit: Great if you want to be a dick.

Edited by Felnorith