Consulting the Experts

FatherOblivion

I have been over and over that map at least five times looking for the missile batteries I'm supposed to sabotage and have yet to find a single one. I have looked as much as possible but it's been a bit tough since the area is saturated with rapidly respawning mobs. I cant find a thing anywhere near the way point marker that claims this is where these alleged missile batteries are. All I find when I go to that spot is a restricted entrance to a building.

Is it possible this is a bug? I appreciate any help.

On the bottom of the missile batteries - the big gun turret looking things - there is an area that is giving off a bright green glow, and next to it is a weak trash mob. Kill the mob and you'll be able to click on that green thing to deactivate the missile battery.
  • Thanks 1

It's so boring, it's so unbelievable sucking and boring, all 3 meters mobs you have to fight way forth way back, for every little spit you have to find whole around the isle the same mobs again and again, grind them through no way around, forced to kill them over and over again, its so PITA i hate makeb already

And not only that, now in 15 minutes, as i wrote the above the client crashed second time.

I'm so happy when my subspriction ends.

Edited by Marfrank

• 2 weeks later...
As stated earlier, two norther corners. Respawn timer on the astromechs is pretty short, so that by the time you kill the mobs around the second one, the first should be respawned in whichever site you are at. Will have to wait about 30 seconds for last one to respawn. The map marker for this mission is completely inaccurate as it indicates the middle of the map. The mission nodes aren't remotely close to the marker.

• 5 months later...
It's so boring, it's so unbelievable sucking and boring, all 3 meters mobs you have to fight way forth way back, for every little spit you have to find whole around the isle the same mobs again and again, grind them through no way around, forced to kill them over and over again, its so PITA i hate makeb already

And not only that, now in 15 minutes, as i wrote the above the client crashed second time.

I'm so happy when my subspriction ends.

That happens on sanctuary only for its mostly linear pathways with VERY high difficulty to skip anything

That and the Cartel mining mesa.. which is THE WORST QUESTING ZONE/AREA FOR EITHER FACTION IN WHOLE SWTOR (and no, the mob rich areas of oricon are actually fun compared to that)