Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

As it was made pretty much official by Charles on the live stream just now we had today,🤗

Thank you Devs for making this possible! A lot of us have been pining for Arcann romance and a force male user love interest in generals as us girls haven't exactly had any! (Urtel Moren) doesn't count.:rak_03:

I can't wait to see how this romance will pan out and I can't express my happiness enough!

Thank you so much!!!! He's such an amazing character. :D

I've never been so excited about a LI before, also his voice actor is so amazing, I'm happy you chose Erik Todd Dellums, he brings him to life and Arcann wouldn't have been Arcann with that super sexy voice!!!

Thanks so much and thanks for noticing the ones who want it! :D:D:D

If you like the contents of this thread or are happy with the upcoming Arcann romance, please give rate this thread 5 at the bottom right! :)

Edited by Eshvara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am looking forward to it! Hoping for a parallel friendship arc for characters who like Arcann but are already committed to other LIs. :)

Yeah that would be really nice as well! A deeper meaningful but platonic relationship is pretty important. The only one I really felt that with was Vette.:)

Yeah that would be really nice as well! A deeper meaningful but platonic relationship is pretty important. The only one I really felt that with was Vette.:)

In the class stories Mako, Elara and Kira also make for great friendship characters.

Did they say how? He's dead for me Dark Siders.

My understanding is that the romance will only be for characters who still have Arcann alive. The basis for this is Bioware specifically commenting on moving in the direction of writing stuff for characters who can be dead, that would only be experienced in cases where they were alive.

i support this. because it makes sense, it would really give credit to the choice you made in the story.

and i'll second the romance with his mother, Senya, for the relevance when you chose to redeem arcann.

Edited by Thaladan

That's pretty neat, I'll have to figure out someone to try it with.

Funny, the other day I was watching Avatar The Last Airbender with my kids and realized I was hearing Arcann's voice, he was one of the creepiest characters they ever had on that show too :D

Thinking about it, we're romancing a mass murderer :eek: Not sure how the galaxy would react to this if it were known the Outlander is romancing the former dictator of the galaxy.

I wondered about that before, if the public would react to your character romancing Arcann (or even just forgiving him) but seeing how little focus they've put on adding variance and details and reactivity to choice, I'm going to assume there will be no reaction. I doubt we'll even get a reaction from Senya (we got no reaction from Jace and almost none from Satele for romancing Theron)

Thank you :D

You're welcome! It ended 2 minutes after that post however, so apologies for that.:p

I wondered about that before, if the public would react to your character romancing Arcann (or even just forgiving him) but seeing how little focus they've put on adding variance and details and reactivity to choice, I'm going to assume there will be no reaction. I doubt we'll even get a reaction from Senya (we got no reaction from Jace and almost none from Satele for romancing Theron)

Yeah, Kinda how Koth didn't have a reaction to Arcann joining the alliance(to my memory). I thought he'd be pissed but nothing.:rak_02:

Edited by Eshvara

Heh, call me weird but I think it would be little things like that, that would make the big things more believable.

Heh, call me weird but I think it would be little things like that, that would make the big things more believable.

I totally agree. Sadly I think a lot of details are being skipped / left out these days in terms of stories. Story snippets although still exisiting seem to be getting shorter and shorter :(. Makes me sad because story is everything, details are everything but when they rushed through the rest of the Knights story instead of giving it all to us like originally planned details started being left out of a lot of things.

Edited by Suzsi

My understanding is that the romance will only be for characters who still have Arcann alive. The basis for this is Bioware specifically commenting on moving in the direction of writing stuff for characters who can be dead, that would only be experienced in cases where they were alive.

Well good. I didn't kill Jorgan or Kaliyo but they're effectively dead for me. It'd be nice to have them "back" at some point. Same goes for all the alliance alert comps too. I'm sure Quinnmancers and Theronmancers feel the same.

Thinking about it, we're romancing a mass murderer :eek: Not sure how the galaxy would react to this if it were known the Outlander is romancing the former dictator of the galaxy.

Redemption is a big theme in Star Wars.

That said, my sith warrior lived to serve the Emperor, he was everything she believed in, and it was a lie.

So here comes Arcann, also, deeply abused by him. I think they are perfect for each other. They can heal together. Can't wait to play it.

Super happy about this, thank you Keith, Charles, and everybody involved!!! :)