Bonus companion coming in 1.3?

Prokaryote

I saw this in a recent Q & A on update 1.3...

BlazingShadow: Will we see the return of our favorite droid HK in some form?

Daniel: The great thing about droids is that they can be rebuilt. Of course, HK-47 wasn’t the only HK model ever built…

I think what they are talking about is a "bonus" companion that you can unlock on Hoth, as discussed on the IGN wiki, I guess they are finally adding him in 1.3...

http://www.ign.com/wikis/star-wars-t...republic/HK-51

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=53864

Do you think this is true? If that's not what they're talking about, what ARE they talking about?

The answer was a bit "vague". If you read the preamble to the question/answer post, you will see that they would be vague on anything NOT in 1.3.

I could counter this by saying that they didn't have to answer this question at all if it had nothing to do with 1.3

I have a feeling he might still be in this patch OR if not he is in the next one when they add the Czerka Flashpoint: Titans of Industry.

My guess is 1.3 was supposed to be another big patch but they stripped it down to get it out faster wit the need for LFG and server transfers so we probalby won't have the new flashpoint and operation in it.

Edited by jarjarloves

No...... HK would consider the butler droids to be wastes of metal.

Ship Droid: Greetings, I am 2V-R8. I serve as a medic and protocol droid for the master.

HK: Query: Do you possess and crafting or combat capabilities to truly aid the master in his/her quest?

Ship Droid:............ Uhm, no. No combat capabilities, I'm afraid......

HK: Disappointed interjection: So...... You exist only to Lick the masters boots?

Ship Droid:.......... Yes..... I suppose you could say that........

HK: I see........ Master! I fear this so called "butler droid" is not worthy of your prescence and his place in your Crew or the ship. Might I humbly suggest you either let me eliminate him or you simply chuck this useless bucket of bolts out the airlock!

Ship Droid: Greetings, I am 2V-R8. I serve as a medic and protocol droid for the master.

HK: Query: Do you possess and crafting or combat capabilities to truly aid the master in his/her quest?

HK: Disappointed interjection: So...... You exist only to Lick the masters boots?

HK: I see........ Master! I fear this so called "butler droid" is not worthy of your prescence and his place in your Crew or the ship. Might I humbly suggest you either let me eliminate him or you simply chuck this useless bucket of bolts out the airlock!

I think the HK droid wouldn't misspell anything, as he should be superior.

lol true dat

but seriously he would totally dig her, they both love pointless aggression and killing!

Edited by Prokaryote