Star Forge robes!

Anysao

Many lights-siders from KOTOR surely remember these bad boys! In essence, it was a light-side version is Revan's robes, one can obtain from KOTOR's final level. They're white, with a hood, and a brown chest plate.

I'll try to find a picture, but it's surprisingly hard to find!

Anyways, I think people would love if this item was put into the cartel market (hopefully in a pack, to balance out Revan's robes from another pack).

Thank you.

Many lights-siders from KOTOR surely remember these bad boys! In essence, it was a light-side version is Revan's robes, one can obtain from KOTOR's final level. They're white, with a hood, and a brown chest plate.

Anyways, I think people would love if this item was put into the cartel market (hopefully in a pack, to balance out Revan's robes from another pack).

Thank you.

The drop rate on current Revan Robes is too high as well.... They are so cheap due to so many listed. I thought they were going to be rare, like the gloves and belt. The Revans mask is super rare and makes the rest of the outfit not even worth getting since the mask is literally too expensive on GTN and they drop too low in the packs. All the Revan stuff should have been better balanced as far as their drop rate goes...

I also agree with you... :)

Thank you.

googled star forge robes and found them in less than 10 seconds... you didnt look did you? :p

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5336/sflsrpreview1.jpg

googled star forge robes and found them in less than 10 seconds... you didnt look did you? :p

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5336/sflsrpreview1.jpg

Ah, you see, that's what I was afraid of. Those aren't star forge robes. Those are modded star forge robes. Te real ones don't have the mask, and the hood is down.

That's what I meant by "it's surprisingly hard to find".

• 2 months later...

Pointing out the difference between fan made mods, and the real thing.

In fact my Jedi Guardian and Shadow have a cape on their PVP sets. There is just a diff between fanmade, what people want, and what it is now.

Edited by Magnusheart