Project Siantide Self destruct?

MiniDudePN

On the Sith Warrior story line (General Frellka) mission.

You get to choice to self destruct the mining facility and with it i guess Project Siantide.

I have played through once before but i dont remember there being a difference in dialog or anything?

Basically will Project Siantide fall into Empire hands or is it just forgotten?

If you spare several of the generals especially Shay at the end and make sure to grab the Siantide information then yes you get a letter at the end of Taris saying that imperial scientists are working on adapting project siantide for Imperial use.

• 4 years later...

As far as I can remember it's not possible to spare all of them. You kill at least Frellka and Minst, and I'm pretty sure you can't spare Durant too. The only one you could spare is Faraire I guess and I think thats when you get the letter for Project Siantide. But I never did that myself so I can't say for sure.

Otherwise, if you kill all of them plus activate the selfdestruct the project is gone I guess.

Edited by Jesseriah

People before answered you question, but I'm here to say that Siantine Project except cool name xD it's really very interesting and cool thing, that I still hope it'll return to story someday for everyone.

No matter if you destroyed or not, there would be different dialogue for SW if destroyed or not and different for other classes, but Empire should have been using that technology nevertheless.

That's all from me xD

As far as I can remember it's not possible to spare all of them. You kill at least Frellka and Minst, and I'm pretty sure you can't spare Durant too. The only one you could spare is Faraire I guess and I think thats when you get the letter for Project Siantide. But I never did that myself so I can't say for sure.

Otherwise, if you kill all of them plus activate the selfdestruct the project is gone I guess.

It's actually possible to capture Minst as well.