Game Update 6.1.4 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

Ok this is not exactly a bug but it is an issue that needs fixing:

In Feast of Prosperity event, mission "Sharing Our Bounty" on Rishi. If you chose to help the Rodian with the pipes, they take 5 minutes to respawn! And since its an event, there is bound to be ton of people around, so waiting is longer most of the time. It would be reasonable to drastically lower the respawn timer, to maybe 10-20 seconds or so

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks,

I've added the following issues to the list:

• Items:
    • The Obsidian Squad Recon Walker's visual effects disappear when the mount is used or when the flourish is used.

[*]Others:

• The ENTER button can not be used to initiate research in the filter section of the “Who” tab.
    • Quick Travel Mission and summon can lead to instant death.
    • Right-click "Invite to group" option doesn't always work.

There is no lipsync in the french and german cutscenes when you meet Jekiah

• Dev Post

I've added the following issue to the list:

• The "Task at Hand" Mission can not be completed by Republic characters. The launch button, walking into the phase, or using the highlighted keyboard, are not triggering the cutscene.
    • Workaround: Resetting the mission on the fleet and not on Odessen should allow players to start the Mission with the launch button.

I've added the following issue to the list:

• The "Task at Hand" Mission can not be completed by Republic characters. The launch button, walking into the phase, or using the highlighted keyboard, are not triggering the cutscene.
    • Workaround: Resetting the mission on the fleet and not on Odessen should allow players to start the Mission with the launch button.

Just as an FYI, since I ran into this issue yesterday... staying inside the command center (not exiting) and logging out, then logging back in, will trigger it to continue. But you have to log out & in while inside the phased area.

Also, as I reported in a separate thread:

Searching on planet names is broken as of 6.1.4 The only planets you can actually do a search on are Nar Shaddaa and Dromund Kaas -- the two planets with spaces in their names. Otherwise, searching on any other world WILL NOT bring up any results.

Searching on a particular planet can be really important on occasion... especially, for example, when trying to find people to group with to do Feast world bosses such as Lucky on Corellia. It's often very helpful when trying to find out who might be in a different instance of the particular planet.

Not much of bug, but still ... During conversation with Gaboorga the Abundant there is a line about attracting "high-DOLLAR" donors to the Feast. There can't be such thing in SW - only "high-CREDIT" donors. It might not be a priority but it would be nice if the line was corrected. Edited by Nightfallforce

Hi GeeksCraft,

Thanks for reminding me of this bug. I was currently adding it to the list. You were too fast.

• There is no lip-sync in the French and German conversation cutscenes in the "Meeting Jekiah Ordo" Mission.

Speaking of conversation bugs, is your team aware of that, once any character starts KOTET and KOTFE expansion, all previous "original" companions "decide" to forever shut their mouths up? Even in space missions, they just stop talking, no "speedy s++kers coming" from Vette, no lines from anyone else on the ship. No planet references, just nothing. And even if I click on them, their lips are not moving, they say something but without moving their lips.

Many players already reported that, and many also refuse to play those expansions SOLELY because of this. So, are you planning to fix this, please? I am not the only one who would like to hear our companions back. Some of them have hilarious lines on certain planets and in space missions. Its pretty dissapointing, and as I heard, this is there since the start of all the expansions.

Although I am not sure, if you will even respond to that, I needed to type it for all of us. Something like that cannnot be too dofficult to fix. No need for new voice lines, nothing extra.

I would also like to report the fact that not only do the animated armour pieces not show up on the main menu, but they also do not show up in game during Conversations / cut scenes, this can be seen on the new infamous bounty hunter with the range finder, and also the Cyber Agent helmet, I've reported this in game but I haven't seen it added to the list so I'm concerned it hasnt yet been notified of.

Others:

The ENTER button can not be used to initiate research in the filter section of the “Who” tab.

Not seeing anyone is like playing an RPG. I totally get the necessity for a "legacy ignore" but to go to the extreme of having everyday people not being able to see who's in game is isolating to the extreme and game breaking for many social people trying to find one another on various worlds.

Every character that I log into after the 6.14b update drops the server connection upon loading.

how're you connecting to the game? direct via the TOR launcher? or through steam?

if through the TOR launcher, are you using bitraider? or did you disable that?