SH UI search function very broken

DragonArt

I did a search for a statue I have to donate a copy to the guild. Now, that is the only thing that will show up in the item list for both personal and guild. I pressed the clear button.. that had no effect. I closed the window.. still no effect. I relogged.. still broken.. even switching characters.. different faction even did not fix it. According to the system, myself and the guilds i am in only own 1 statue. NOTHING else of any sort. Considering my SH points are close to 1mil, that is indeed rather odd. It is also preventing me from redecorating.

Another rather irksome bug is that the categories don't work anyway.. eg.. before the search issue.. if I chose civic for example.. it would only display one category-sculptures. All other categories are completely missing.. So I had no access to 90% of the items I have in that category. That one has been going on since the search function was added. I was getting around that using the search function to find the items I wanted to use.. but now that is completely broken.

PS, even switching shards didn't help.

Edited by DragonArt
adding more info

• 3 weeks later...
I encountered this issue as well. The fix is to enter a filter that returns something, then clear the filter and all works again.

Sometimes I'm not able to clear the Filter. It looks cleared. You can hit the clear button or erase the text yourself, but it still seems to remember one letter and refuses to show all decos. Relogging a toon doesn't fix this, it requires a full game restart. I hit that bug about once a week.