Subscription payment type

Snookims

Apparently, now in Canada, you cannot go to a store to buy game time cards any more!

You need to pay by credit card or paypal.

Has Star WARS really thought this through before changing how to get game time???? NO!

As a retired senior and on a fixed income, I cannot afford to have a credit card.

What about the other players who are still in school with no income, they do not have credit cards.

I, for one, have to use my daughter's credit card if funds are available. If not, I am back to, shall we say free time.

SO, what is a retired senior or a school age kid suppose to do to get game time????:(:confused::(

See if you can link your bank account to Paypal in some way (I have no idea - I don't use Paypal), and pay using that.

Or if your bank account has a "debit card" (looks like a credit card, but you pay directly from your bank account), and that card is Mastercard or VISA, then use that.

Dont know if you can do this but. You may be able to buy a master card or visa Gift card put 20 bucks on it to pay for your sub. Again, i do not know if you can do that, but i hope it helps you.

Good Luck and Be well.......

I think it would have to be a time-card style subscription rather than a recurring one.

See if you can link your bank account to Paypal in some way (I have no idea - I don't use Paypal), and pay using that.

You can link Paypal to your bank account and it works quite well. You can even use it to buy a recuring subscription.

You can link Paypal to your bank account and it works quite well. You can even use it to buy a recuring subscription.

That's how I pay my subscription.....in fact that's how I pay all my subscription...HULU...NETFLIX..and Microsoft bloodsucking office subscription.;););););):p:p:p:D:D:D

• 4 weeks later...
Dont know if you can do this but. You may be able to buy a master card or visa Gift card put 20 bucks on it to pay for your sub. Again, i do not know if you can do that, but i hope it helps you.

Good Luck and Be well.......

So, I am a new subscriber, but have had the account for about a year or so. Anywho, just wanted to say that I would not advised using a prepaid card. I just tried to setup a sub with a prepaid mastercard and had a butt load of problems. I ended up calling support and they told me that, even though I have yet to spot it ANYWHERE on the site, they DO NOT accept prepaid cards. Just wanted to give a heads up to so other ppl can avoid this problem.

• 2 months later...
So, I am a new subscriber, but have had the account for about a year or so. Anywho, just wanted to say that I would not advised using a prepaid card. I just tried to setup a sub with a p't have any problems setting up my accountrepaid mastercard and had a butt load of problems. I ended up calling support and they told me that, even though I have yet to spot it ANYWHERE on the site, they DO NOT accept prepaid cards. Just wanted to give a heads up to so other ppl can avoid this problem.

When I initially started I used a prepaid MasterCard. The prepaid card was issued by my bank, and I didn't have any problems subbing. I've since gotten a regular credit card.