HK-47 in Last Emperor enraging in 2:30

We were doing The Last Emperor in Hard Mode until we reached HK 47, however, even if we could avoid the first two stealths (by targeting him and hitting him just after he appeared), he enraged and killed everyone, everyone was hitting him, even I, as a Healer (Commando) could hit him with 3k damage, even so, he always enraged at about 5% of the remaining HP...all party members was full geared, with the lowest rating at 126, most of our itens are rating 136...that said, DPS wasn't a problem...We decided to stop after we wiped for the 9th time...

So, I don't think we were doing anything wrong, as we wasn't dying in his stealth, but we were dying in his enraged stealth...as the first hit is anavoidable...and, a enrage time at 2:30 (that is right, two minutes and 30 seconds) is way too short for some drop we already have better versions (we are not doing it for drops...)

Edited by RicardoL

I find that dropping an AOE where you anticipate him to be when he stealths will pop him out of stealth, and allow for a smoother, more successful fight.

Also...

If you weren't doing anything wrong, you wouldn't have died 9 times. Bioware is perfect, their game is perfect. Let me tell you about my StarWars action figure collection.

Yes, we did skip the turrets (they didn't even make a difference in healing), and we used AoE when he stealthed, but that didn't worked, used both AoE and my skill that detects stealth, none of then revealed him...the problem was he enraged in 2 minutes and 30 seconds...and any skill he use when he is enraged is almost instant kill...we will try tomorrow, and I will try to film it and upload to Youtube...

We were doing The Last Emperor in Hard Mode until we reached HK 47, however, even if we could avoid the first two stealths (by targeting him and hitting him just after he appeared), he enraged and killed everyone, everyone was hitting him, even I, as a Healer (Commando) could hit him with 3k damage, even so, he always enraged at about 5% of the remaining HP...all party members was full geared, with the lowest rating at 126, most of our itens are rating 136...that said, DPS wasn't a problem...We decided to stop after we wiped for the 9th time...

So, I don't think we were doing anything wrong, as we wasn't dying in his stealth, but we were dying in his enraged stealth...as the first hit is anavoidable...and, a enrage time at 2:30 (that is right, two minutes and 30 seconds) is way too short for some drop we already have better versions (we are not doing it for drops...)

HK is simply to awesome to die, thats why

The enrage timer is very tight but with the right level of dps it is doable.

The Enrage is 200% dmg it is healable until he snipes the healer!

You can always avoid the stealth / backstab dmg if you are quick enough to break him.

If you hit the enrage timer, DPS is definitely the problem. It is the only problem, actually, assuming everyone is still alive and HK-47 is still hitting the tank.

Like others said, if you need more DPS time on the boss, you could move more of the burden onto your healer and ignore the turrets. Truth of the matter is, though, is that if the players are geared like you say, they aren't playing well. Ignoring the turrets in that gear should not be necessary at all.

Gear isn't the only thing when it comes to damage dealers. Having the right gear is important too =P If they're all using alacrity mods, well... (not saying its the case, but I'm sure something would stand out if we could see it). Either that, or they're not doing it correctly.

When we did it, the tank and healer were pretty decked out but that doesn't change much with damage. Our damage dealers had a few interesting pieces of gears, but nothing out of this world. Didn't have any enrage timer issues. The Sith Entity did hit enrage when it was at like 5k hp (the healer won by kiting it around...).

As people said, just toss AOEs to hit HK when he cloaks to get him straight out. That will shave a few seconds, might be all you need.

The enrage timer is very tight but with the right level of dps it is doable.

The Enrage is 200% dmg it is healable until he snipes the healer!

You can always avoid the stealth / backstab dmg if you are quick enough to break him.

That is exactly the problem...

DPS isn't really a problem, they are good players (always top damage in warzones), and any other boss we did they didn't enrage, and, if they did enrage, was really close to their death...

That is exactly the problem...

DPS isn't really a problem, they are good players (always top damage in warzones), and any other boss we did they didn't enrage, and, if they did enrage, was really close to their death...

If he enrages, you're simply not doing enough dps.

We had him enrage as well when we first tried him and as a healer I usually dps him when possible. Early fight there's pretty much nothing to heal so might as well dps him.

And even during the enrage you have about 20 secs before your whole group is dead if you're not insanely unlucky.

I'd say the enrage timer for the entity boss is more tight but same there, you can survive for a while during enrage.

Have your tank save his cooldowns for the enrage, then once he enrages, have them start rotating their cooldowns. With tank cool downs up, you can heal through the damage. I find no reason to use tank cool downs during the fight since the damage is very manageable, so the cool downs are always up for the enrage.

If he enrages, you're simply not doing enough dps.

We had him enrage as well when we first tried him and as a healer I usually dps him when possible. Early fight there's pretty much nothing to heal so might as well dps him.

And even during the enrage you have about 20 secs before your whole group is dead if you're not insanely unlucky.

I'd say the enrage timer for the entity boss is more tight but same there, you can survive for a while during enrage.

Yeah, I believe we were insanely unlucky, but we will try later today with the tank tauting when he enrages...if we can survive just one stealthed enrage we can kill him...