First Grand Acquisitions Pack Available For A Limited Time

TaitWatson

Got the bee ess dancer's set... I promptly unsubscribed... Tired of the waste of creds... That is RP CLOTHES... NOT ARMOR.

Congratulations, that is possibly the stupidest reason to quit the game I have yet seen and there have been some rippers before. Adaptive armour sets are armour sets. Before adaptive armour was introduced they were still armour sets.

I really like these packs and hope they become a regular thing. I'm only a few thousand rep points away from completing the Contraband faction so getting a few more of those purple rep items in the future would be great but I can't buy anymore at the moment. I got a wide variety of armour sets including Handmaidens which I'm really pleased about. I would have preferred the Bounty reputation to be in it's own pack for obvious reasons but that's just me.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it is. In certain states anyway. New York state comes to mind.

I use to work for a company that sold suits at 70 % off! Original price 800 dollars! What a deal!!

Well we never once sold a suit for 800 dollars and got sued over it. It's like those businesses that have a "Going out of business sale" sign above their door. Two years later the business and the sign are still there.

Doesn't bother me that they do that though just thought I'd comment.

I know in the UK it is illegal to advertise a sale unless it has been on sale at full price for a certain time within a timescale of 1-2 months (not sure on the time span)

Has anyone gotten anything good?

I just hit the jackpot. First and foremost, I got the Shadow hand throne. Going for 20 million on my server. Now I just need to decide if I'm selling or keeping it. I also got the armor set for that blind species, can't remember her name. I estimate I can get around 1.5-2 million judging from the individual pieces. And this was is one pack. I usually have really bad luck on these, so this was a huge surprise.

Has anyone gotten anything good?

Handmaidens set, Mandalore the Preserver set and couple of others that looks nice and are worth round 1-2mil each on my server. A while colour crystal which sells for 8mil at the moment. Out of 6-7 packs I'm very pleased.

Well guys out of the 5 packs i got i got 2 Revan sets 1 mask of Nihilus 1 triumviate set and one organa set with lightsaber crystal ( some reddy orange one worth 1 mill) apart from that the rep and other stuff to me was useless as was already maxed out and had all the rest i got/didnt need, didnt get a mount but oh well I get one from the cartel rep vendor I got enough certificates.

but still really lucky drops for me and to top it off i managed to pick up Revans sash for 300k off GTN to complete my set ( considering im a big Kotor 1&2 fan that means alot to me) meaning i can now sell 2 Sets of Revans armour ( although will probably give one of them to my brother)

overall loved this pack hope more come out like this in the future, its also got to be good for the games income

(Might be some of you thinking yer bet his lying but if you dont belive me your find me on the Red eclipse server rep and imp side can always show ya)

Actually it is. In certain states anyway. New York state comes to mind.

I use to work for a company that sold suits at 70 % off! Original price 800 dollars! What a deal!!

Well we never once sold a suit for 800 dollars and got sued over it. It's like those businesses that have a "Going out of business sale" sign above their door. Two years later the business and the sign are still there.

Doesn't bother me that they do that though just thought I'd comment.

This is also true for the UK, its comes under consumer law, and as such is against trading standards. Still I brought a lot of these and I personally am not going to complain. :D

Personally I really really hope that this same pack is offered again, maybe as a 4th of may special.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Got a Last Handmaiden's Set and a Recovered Hero Set. Can't complain.

But I did want Marka Ragnos's set quite badly.

Keep an eye on the GTN. I just bought the Marka Ragnos set off the GTN for 4,500 credits. A lot of people have no clue how to price things or what their market value is. I didn't buy any of these packs but snatched up some full armor sets and stuff at really low prices thanks to these packs.