Lawrichai's Illustrations - SWtoR Fan Art =^.^=

Lawrichai

=^.^= the Quinn is under... the stroke of my pen!

Actually I was away for a week, so I'll go back to it right away ;)

Yay! I can't wait to see it.

To me, the quality of a drawing doesn't limit itself to the realism of a scene but to the effect it have on me.

=^.^=

That's so beautiful, and so true.

You're amazing Lawrichai. <3

Edited by JediElf

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha. Well I stand corrected then. I have much the same view on art, but sometimes I start to think it's just a way to make myself feel better. ; )

The sentiment is very appreciated though.

Look forward to seeing more of your work!

• 2 weeks later...

Malavai Quinn, being distracted by his precious Lord ^^

I dedicate this drawing to JediElf <3

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/153/5/2/swtor___malavai_quinn_distracted_by_lawrichai-d522b0t.jpg

I dedicate this drawing to JediElf <3

:eek:

I....I...I'm speechless....I'm just....I'm actually speechless.

Thank you Lawrichai, from the bottom of my heart, from the bottom of my soul, thank you.

Thank you.

You remind me why he and my Juggernaut first got together.

And then why she dumped him :( Traitorous dick.

You know, that's why I worked so hard into those three lighting sources.

I really wanted to show Malavai's tortured soul:

Coldly bound to his duty towards the empire, being devoured by red hot flames towards those impulses that he repress all the time and the balance he will eventually reach in the middle.

I don't even like Malavai and I can't stop staring. Your work is incredible. Please continue gifting us with more!

Exactly how I felt about Corso, earlier in the thread. I love what Lawrichai brings out in these characters.

Coldly bound to his duty towards the empire, being devoured by red hot flames towards those impulses that he repress all the time and the balance he will eventually reach in the middle.

And that comment sent me right back to look some more. I really enjoy hearing from artists on what went into the decisions they made for their work. Thanks again for sharing all this with us! Oh, and if you ever get around to Kaliyo, as you mentioned a ways back...I will be delighted.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/153/5/2/swtor___malavai_quinn_distracted_by_lawrichai-d522b0t.jpg

That's a beautful description of him Lawrichai. I feel much the same way...that's why...

I chose to spare him despite my Sith being nearly full DS.

It was odd in that moment how much real sympathy I felt for him...even though I was angry.

He's such a wonderfully complex, and flawed character, and you've captured him so very well.

Oh and Kaylio may be next? I can't wait to see how you capture her personality.

Your amazing...simply amazing. <3 <3

Edited by JediElf

Your amazing...simply amazing. <3 <3

Not "that" much, */blush*

I'm simply a very passionate person and I live every aspect of my life very intensely ;)

(edit: ...and JediElf, I linked your DA account to it too ) :cool:

Edited by Lawrichai

I got so excited when I saw an update from you on this thread! Can't wait to see who you do next! (Just starting the romance with Torian here, so that would be my preference, since you already did my other 3 boyfriends...)

Torian is not an easy one for me, as I haven't played a BH yet and I know he's far more than just some pretty boy.

I do take this one seriously, that's why I'd rather wait than draw a beautiful empty shell...

Lawrichai, I totally understand, I think I recall you saying it before....and I can be very patient. I adore your work and your style. Kaliyo ended up being my IA BFF as well, looking forward to seeing what you do with her. I'm just hung up on my sweet Mando Torian right now, so of course that's who I would like to see. Greatness takes time, and I can wait. <3

Wow, these are amazing. I know you said you don't take commissions, but are you planning on drawing any of the Consular companions (maybe Nadia :D )?

That is a possibility ^^

The way I'm going right now, I'll end up doing 'em all :eek:

... feels like I need to play more and draw less for a time ;) Catch up with new characters.

That is a possibility ^^

The way I'm going right now, I'll end up doing 'em all :eek:

... feels like I need to play more and draw less for a time ;) Catch up with new characters.

i still <3 the lokin and vector ones, the akwardness in vector at that moment is cute <3