More Twi'lek options please

Criptvampiress

Are we ever going to get more options for the twi'lek? Would like more colors, head/face options, markings, lekku options, and eyes. And if the devs made markings and makeup separate. Also better complexions. I mean they're a race with endless possibilities and options because of all the colors and patterns they can have.

Are we ever going to get more options for the twi'lek? Would like more colors, head/face options, markings, lekku options, and eyes. And if the devs made markings and makeup separate. Also better complexions. I mean they're a race with endless possibilities and options because of all the colors and patterns they can have.

Agreed, it's been the same for what, 6 YEARS? I don't recall when the additional skin color was added but the fact that we still lack purple, receive no new designs, more than the 3 faces with minor variation between them and still no lekku options is saddening. I see that they doubled their efforts with the Nautolans (big fan so far!), so maybe there's hope after all.

Let's not even bring up the poor Zabraks and Cathar :mad:

Agreed, it's been the same for what, 6 YEARS? I don't recall when the additional skin color was added but the fact that we still lack purple, receive no new designs, more than the 3 faces with minor variation between them and still no lekku options is saddening. I see that they doubled their efforts with the Nautolans (big fan so far!), so maybe there's hope after all.

Let's not even bring up the poor Zabraks and Cathar :mad:

We could do with some more variety. You have my vote.

Look we have been asking for this for years to the point we are all blue in the face from the lack of oxygen. As you can see we have gotten absolutely nowhere. Even though new customization options would be a huge seller Bioware has show little to no interest in giving us new customization options for Twi'leks. I would say hope for some kind of an answer, but I am not going to hold my breath because all I will do is pass out again.

Even though new customization options would be a huge seller Bioware has show little to no interest in giving us new customization options for Twi'leks.

Whether or not Twi'lek customizations would be a "huge seller" is very much open to debate. Personally, I'd rather they spend time on more human face and hair options. I only made a Twi'lek in order to unlock the species and haven't played him since it unlocked (level 50, or w/e). I've made various alts of various races, but I've come to realize that I prefer Humans.

I'd also rather they spent more time coming up with more "normal" looking outfits, rather than more Twi'lek options. The popularity of the shorts from the Resort Swimwear outfit should give them a clue. A nice leather jacket, sandals, shorts, etc.

Whether or not Twi'lek customizations would be a "huge seller" is very much open to debate. Personally, I'd rather they spend time on more human face and hair options. I only made a Twi'lek in order to unlock the species and haven't played him since it unlocked (level 50, or w/e). I've made various alts of various races, but I've come to realize that I prefer Humans.

I'd also rather they spent more time coming up with more "normal" looking outfits, rather than more Twi'lek options. The popularity of the shorts from the Resort Swimwear outfit should give them a clue. A nice leather jacket, sandals, shorts, etc.

I do not entirely disagree with you, however, my problem is that they have never given twi'leks any new customization options, human have gotten several, nearly every race has gotten new customization options, and twi'leks have gotten nothing.

The colors they do have for the twi'leks are bad. They're even described as being a colorful vibrant race but the skin tones they have are rather dull. Twi'leks have been popular for a long time especially since they've been part of star wars since the original trilogy. They're an interesting race with endless possibilities for appearance customization yet sadly they're the most limited out of all the races available. They don't even have the yellow sith eyes available. I was hoping when they released Paxton Rall they'd do something, anything with the Twi'leks since he has unique coloring and markings. Plus orange eyes which you can't have unless you go dark side...humans have gotten the lion share with packs (hair styles/colors, complexions, makeup and tattoos) Twi'leks= Zilch. They should have just as many options as the other races. Like lekku options in place of hair for example.

I'd also rather they spent more time coming up with more "normal" looking outfits, rather than more Twi'lek options.

I didn't mean to single out Twi'leks. I just meant rather than appearance options. I also should have added "at this time" - they can add Twi'lek options after the better clothing. :)

But, bottom line, it doesn't matter to me. I won't rage quit. :p

I didn't mean to single out Twi'leks. I just meant rather than appearance options. I also should have added "at this time" - they can add Twi'lek options after the better clothing. :)

But, bottom line, it doesn't matter to me. I won't rage quit. :p

Eh it's cool, just frustrating when a game that's so story driven has limited options on creating a unique character. Especially when it comes to a well known race. And you watch as other packs are released for the other races and Twi'lek just keeps getting ignored. I still enjoy the game as it has a really good story and the best voice acting, just would be more enjoyable with more options made available. Never too many options, always too few. And I do agree on the clothing by the way, a lot of the clothes are just weird and a lot look the same.

They have acknowledged in the past people's desire for more options, but indicated that Twi'leks are really hard to make any additions to (presumably they are a colossal mess of spaghetti code)

I for one would be delighted for more options, even if only simpler ones like dark side eye colours, new skin colours etc.

They have acknowledged in the past people's desire for more options, but indicated that Twi'leks are really hard to make any additions to (presumably they are a colossal mess of spaghetti code)

I for one would be delighted for more options, even if only simpler ones like dark side eye colours, new skin colours etc.

I might be willing to buy that, if not for the fact nobody else has actually gotten any new options either. I mean really, what have they added since launch? A handful of hairstyles that work for 'regular' humanoid heads, a couple of eye colors, and...?

No new Miraluka masks, no new hair/horn/tattoo options for Zabraks, no new Cybernetics, etc. etc.

This is like bread and butter cash shop stuff, but 8 years later Bioware still has no idea how to MMO.

Edited by jovianus