TOR mod for EAW

JPLaro

Unless someone just made one, I don't think so.

EAW is getting kind of old to be honest, love the game, but even now it has trouble running on my laptop because of it's age...along with my other fav games from the past... :(

I'm shocked they never made a sequel. Forces of Corruption ends with a such a cliffhanger that EAW 2 seemed to be in the works. Guess that's another Star Wars sequel we can check off the list. :jawa_frown:

I'm shocked they never made a sequel. Forces of Corruption ends with a such a cliffhanger that EAW 2 seemed to be in the works. Guess that's another Star Wars sequel we can check off the list. :jawa_frown:

Probably because TOR hasn't been out that Long..... KOTOR has been out for years plus alot of multimedia has come in to fill the gaps. Also your have to look at the fact EAW is running into the same problem Jedi Academy is....it's getting old and people are moving on....

Also Lucas Arts should have in their Motto "Don't hope for sequels"

Seriously....It's like they've stopped trying to make their games iconic, and instead just trying to appeal to the younger generation exclusively or cash in on the franchise...with certain titles squezing through the cracks....Like 1313 or TFU. Look I get your trying to tap into the "Youngling" Market, but you should be able to appeal to everyone. Instead of just spitting out Star Wars kinect.....how about working on a fan favorite.....like a Space Sim like X-wing/Tie Fighter Hell.... Republic Fighter.....or a reboot of Starfighter or Rogue Squadron....and having that support Star Wars Kinect. You know a can of fubreeze to go with the bag of crap you leave on the doorstep.

Probably because TOR hasn't been out that Long..... KOTOR has been out for years plus alot of multimedia has come in to fill the gaps. Also your have to look at the fact EAW is running into the same problem Jedi Academy is....it's getting old and people are moving on....

Also Lucas Arts should have in their Motto "Don't hope for sequels"

Seriously....It's like they've stopped trying to make their games iconic, and instead just trying to appeal to the younger generation exclusively or cash in on the franchise...with certain titles squezing through the cracks....Like 1313 or TFU. Look I get your trying to tap into the "Youngling" Market, but you should be able to appeal to everyone. Instead of just spitting out Star Wars kinect.....how about working on a fan favorite.....like a Space Sim like X-wing/Tie Fighter Hell.... Republic Fighter.....or a reboot of Starfighter or Rogue Squadron....and having that support Star Wars Kinect. You know a can of fubreeze to go with the bag of crap you leave on the doorstep.

Honestly, Star Wars genre is big enough to where people will buy a game just with the name Star Wars in it. Still though they either take too long to make a sequel or just completely ignore the fact they teased their players by adding a cliffhanger and never making a sequel.

Edited by TalkingDinosaur

Honestly, Star Wars genre is big enough to wear people will buy a game just with the name Star Wars in it. Still though they either take too long to make a sequel or just completely ignore the fact they teased their players by adding a cliffhanger and never making a sequel.

Yeah they did that with KOTOR

We were expecting kotor 3 and we got this

Dont get me wrong, I love the game (love star wars MMO)

Im just a little sad that instead on enjoying the story of another KOTOR, I am grinding every week to see a little story...

This game would be better if the legacy perks would give like 2, 3, hell 10 times more xp for class quests

1.25 or something is not enough, your still grinding a LOT

I found a Site with many Empire at war mods including

Republic at war

Thrawns revenge

Kotor mods

Vong at war ( under construction)

Covenant at war ( halo mod releases 20/12/12)

Found and OLd republic at war as well it's currently space only.

Ill post a link to all of them tomorrow. There's many more mods to what I posted

http://www.moddb.com/mods/republic-at-war/downloads/republic-at-war-11 this looks to be the best one

http://www.moddb.com/mods/thrawns-revenge/downloads/imperial-civil-war-20-installer thrawns revenge mod this one just came out

Edited by Newyankalt

Yeah they did that with KOTOR

We were expecting kotor 3 and we got this

Dont get me wrong, I love the game (love star wars MMO)

Im just a little sad that instead on enjoying the story of another KOTOR, I am grinding every week to see a little story...

This game would be better if the legacy perks would give like 2, 3, hell 10 times more xp for class quests

1.25 or something is not enough, your still grinding a LOT

The great part about TOR being an MMO and not a KOTOR 3 is that the story doesn't end. We will still get more content and extended class stories as the game grows instead of the game being a closed single player that once you play through it the adventure is over or waiting another 3 years for the sequel.

I Beta tested SW:TOR, played at Early Access, and still playing now and can proudly say my school grades have dropped approximately a letter grade. :jawa_tongue:

• 9 months later...