New Races and Planets

imperialmerc

1. Premise

The Wookiees would be a whole new class with a new story. Kashhyyk would be the origin world of this class and at the end you would be able to join either faction (will explain how later). Wookiees would be able to fill any possible role. Since they are a new class, you can't use them as any other class, fixing GL's problem of no Wookiee Jedi.

2. Advanced Classes

At the very end of Kashyyyk before you join your faction, the trainers in your village will approach you about specializing. Up until that point you will have been using blasters exclusively.

I. Primal Warrior

This class would be a melee class focused on the use of the Ryyk Blade. The Berserker skill tree would allow the Warrior to specialize into going into rages where he can shrug off immense amounts of damage (tank). The other tree would be Blademaster which would allow the Wookiee to turn into a whirlwind of destruction, taking out anything in range (DPS, similar to a Marauder or a Sentinel).

II. Techmaster

This class would be ranged and focused on the use of the Bowcaster. The Bowcaster skill tree would focus on using this weapon to deadly effect, taking out enemies from afar (DPS, similar to Gunslinger or Sniper). The Tribal Shaman skill tree would focus on allowing the Wookiee to utilize ancient Wookiee healing techniques to keep allies alive and kicking (Healer)>

3. Faction Choosing

After the initial quests near the end of Kashyyyk, the Wookiee would be able to choose if he/she would like to join the Republic and fight the evil Empire or join the newly open-to-aliens Empire because they feel that the Republic has left the way of the Warrior and should be destroyed (similar to the Mandalorians in Revan's time).

This is my brainchild so I would like some feedback on this. I will be happy to answer questions and elaborate further.

Edited by imperialmerc

Got the similiar ideas about Ithorians and Trandoshans.

I think Bioware can make something like new starters planets for those spieces like a prologue:

For example :Before he become jedi he was a pacifist (If Ithorian) but after some actions he became padawan, smuggler and etc.

Just make a little twist between force user or not force user,or maybe in the begining you can choose biography for that spieces with which(i mean that for aliens you can choose from 2 biographys,1 for force user and another for non force users ) you can became jedi or trooper.

Only dead wookiees are good wookies !

The devs have stated numerous times that half-domestic apes, which cannot talk basic cannot ever be playable chars.

Also what is this new "open to aliens"-empire, you are speaking of? The empire is xenophobic and the species that are currently allowed are already bordering an abomination of the empire lore. With wookiees fighting for the empire instead of against it, you'd push the whole game a few lightyears further away from StarWars.

Why are so many people fascinated by a silly sidekick of a few movies, who is basically barking its way through, cheats at games, falls for primitive traps of ewoks and is a master tech, who is unable to get a droids head set in the right direction when assembling it?

Got the similiar ideas about Ithorians and Trandoshans.

I think Bioware can make something like new starters planets for those spieces like a prologue:

For example :Before he become jedi he was a pacifist (If Ithorian) but after some actions he became padawan, smuggler and etc.

Just make a little twist between force user or not force user,or maybe in the begining you can choose biography for that spieces with which(i mean that for aliens you can choose from 2 biographys,1 for force user and another for non force users ) you can became jedi or trooper.

You misunderstand. The Wookiee itself is a class. That way there isn't any opposition because "George said no Wookiee Jedi OMG". Also to the other guy, we have a fascination with them because they are awesome, and many people want to play them. I would pay good money to be able to do this. And the last time I checked, any alien willing to fight for the Empire was allowed to.

You misunderstand. The Wookiee itself is a class. That way there isn't any opposition because "George said no Wookiee Jedi OMG"..

On contrary,i understood what you mean about wookies.I just express my idea about of aliens implemention:i_wink:

When you ignore the parameters of this game it's just a waste of time to suggest an idea like this. Playable races have to speak basic.

And a Wookie can be a Jedi - GL

Bioware said they wouldn't do that for new races, but as a completely new class (and as iconic and wanted as it is) new voice actors would be needed. They could just use roaring and I think that player would overlook that because they are playing as a WOOKIEE. Also while there are Wookiee Jedi GL said no more.

Who cares what Lucas said... There are already Wookie Jedi, he approved it and made it cannon.... Then unmade it cannon.

The guy is a flake, he made a good story to start with, then others made that story GREAT!!! Now he no longer owns it... Soon we will have Darth Mickey and Jedi Master Donald Duck.