Zinda Kent just one shot me.

theSCARAYone

From Dulfy

Zinda Kent is a sniper that summon two adds called Blade Sisters with the usual Spinning Blades attack. Beware of her knockback if you get too close to her. Interrupt her Artillery attack and past 50% interrupt her Terminate attack that deals massive damage.

You probably just missed an interrupt.

And if you're having trouble with the henchman, wait until you try the Kinpin bounties. :D:D:D

Edited by Khevar

If you abandon a bounty, can you go back for a different one? This stunlock crap is out of control.
Don't abandon... reset.

That'll put you back to the point where you're talking to shady characters instead of sending you all the way back to the fleet.

Don't abandon... reset.

That'll put you back to the point where you're talking to shady characters instead of sending you all the way back to the fleet.

Will that change the actual bounty, or am I going to get stuck with that OP witch again?

Worth a try I suppose.

Will that change the actual bounty, or am I going to get stuck with that OP witch again?

Worth a try I suppose.

Basically it'll re-roll which one you get.

There's always a chance you could get the same one again but you can keep repeating this process until you get one you like.

Zinda Kent just one shot me.

Thanks Bioware.

if thats true then you really need some new gear

Zinda is not that hard (just killed her myself today solo (level 55)

If your being 1 shotted by Zinda

You need to spend more time on your gear and maybe use a tank companion who can take agro away from you

Not hard to do when her adds keep you constantly stunlocked. She's a bit OP for a 'single player' contract, between the constant stuns and her attacks.

If you have an area effect stun, use it when they appear. My scoundrel managed to stop the blade sisters with the flash grenade, then pinned them with XS freighter flyby and killed them, then kept focussing on Zinda.

Edit: ...and yes, I find her very difficult with other classes. My Shadow barely captured her (used the cryo freeze because she was about to die and Zinda's health got low enough) and I ended up resetting with my Sentinel to try a different target.

Edited by Sinapus

Doubtful she one shot you 100-0, but even though I feel it is probably a L2P issue, she can be a pain for certain classes as well as depending upon where she sets up.

I got her once on DK and she set up on very edge of the rocks above the item you click to summon, and all of my aoe moves - including Heroic Moment AOE - wouldn't do any damage to her if I could even get them to activate while my direct target abilities kept getting 'cannot see target'.

Of course the path to her was up a hill and around a bunch of rocks, all breaking LOS with her, and the first time I got close enough and back into LOS, I got knocked over the rock face only to get swarmed by the adds.

I did end up getting back around to her by going sideways a ways and then up, where I was able to do damage without getting knocked around (after I dispatched the annoying adds), but I also ate at least one of her terminates and was limping on next to no health (and probably would have died had I not had the Heroic Moment heal running).

Every other time I've gotten her, she has set up somewhere just a bit different, and I've had zero LOS issues with her (though on my melee characters she can be annoying).

The only other Bounty that has even come close to doing any damage to me is the knock back stun happy droid, and after getting knocked around the first time, I just make sure to roll stuns on him while I drop every Heroic Moment AOE on top of him.

Edited by DawnAskham

It's only a "one shot" if she takes you from 100% health to 0% health in one shot...

I doubt that is what is the case here.

Most likely, you didn't interrupt one of her special attacks and paid for it.

This would be the correct answer.

MMO content that is difficult the first time you try it? An enemy that requires a strategy beyond "press 1 a lot, 2 occasionally?" Inconceivable!

Yeah, happened to me the first time too, and the second and third, most likely. Repair, go back, make sure the cooldown on heroic moment is done, try again. I try to take out the adds while my companion keeps the target busy, when it's just two against one the fight is usually over pretty quickly.

Edited by Tolunart

From Dulfy

You probably just missed an interrupt.

And if you're having trouble with the henchman, wait until you try the Kinpin bounties. :D:D:D

Well, for the first time since all Bounty events I done two kingpins (Voss/Dromund Kaas) this week, solo even, and they didn't give me half as much grief as Zinda Kent. Missing an interrupt? Hell, I get thrown all over and my interupts are on constant CD to break the stuns she throws on me.

Plus I got Terminated twice now in a row AFTER throwing the carbo freeze grenade... which is a killer because after you thrown it, target becomes imune before frozen BUT can still deal damage itself.

Edited by LeJarC