TL;DR Version:

1.) 10 second CC immunity added to CC break skill

2.) Make the Resolve bar work reliably

3.) Make the Resolve bar work logically to prevent being chain stunned

4.) Separate Warzone Queues

5.) Remove/Reposition Side Turret Zerg speeder spawn point

6.) Add a logical scoring system for objective points

7.) Some form of PvP Stat tracking please

I play a BH Mercenary, and so far Ive hit level 40. At times Ive had more fun that I thought possible in PvP, and at other times Ive been completely baffled as to how Bioware has put their game together. I regularly am the top damage dealer in warzones, and im somewhere around valor rank 25. Im not the best PvPer youll ever meet, but Im far from a noob. Here are a couple suggestions I have for Bioware to make PvP an even more enjoyable experience.

1.) Holy CC Batman. There is no denying the stupid amount of CC in this game. Every class has 2 or 3 stuns. We are all given a CC break skill, but it's terribly implemented. 2min cooldown (1.5m if you have the skill boxes taken for that), and 0 immunity. I find it frustrating to hit the CC break, only to be re-stunned literally 1 second later. That skill is a total waste. Hitting CC break should give 10 seconds of CC immunity, as it does in many other MMOs.

2.) The Resolve Bar. So if you dont have the Resolve bar displayed, youre doing it wrong. However, how does this work? Is the target immune when it is full purple or full white? Ive had targets with seemingly empty Resolve bars resist multiple stuns, and then people with seemingly full Resolve bars become stunned. I suspect that the Resolve bars suffer from the same kind of lag that the health bars on the UI do, but I honestly have no idea. My one suggestion for Bioware would be to allow players to display their own Resolve bar on their HuD.

3.) Number of stuns/CC before the Resolve bar is filled. I cant be alone when getting frustrated by being repeatedly chain stunned. Ive had 10-15s of completely inability to do anything because of stupid chain stuns. Ive also done the same to other people. The Resolve bar is divided into 4 sections. A movement reducing CC (ie snare) should fill 1/4 of the Resolve bar. A root CC should fill 1/2 of the Resolve bar, and a Stun should completely fill the Resolve bar, providing immunity after the stun for however long it takes for the resolve bar to reset. Chain CC does not make good PvP.

4.) Separate Warzone Queues. I shouldnt have to explain this, Ive already seen a ton of threads asking for this. Why it wasnt in at launch, who knows.

5.) In the Alderaan Warzones, please remove/reposition the speeders that take you directly to the side turrets. It is nearly impossible to retake a side turret if the other team is paying attention. They can simply zerg onto the turret, and are already in line of sight to begin attacking once they land. Trying to CC incoming players is difficult, as they can often get off a shot before the CC lands. Alderaan has a lot of potential, and can be quite fun, but it often turns into a giant zerg fest where the defenders have a huge advantage.

6.) The scoring in Warzones is way whacked. I recently played a Huttball match where my friend scored 4 goals. I spent the warzone killing and CC'ing people to keep them off of him, yet somehow I ended up with 4x the Objective points, even though I scored 0 goals. Bioware, please introduce a logical scoring system. Scoring points in Huttball, capturing turrets, and placing/de-arming the explosives should give a ton of objective points.

7.) Why is there no PvP stat tracking? Not looking for a lot here, a simple Total Kills counter would make a lot of people happy. Maybe a total warzones won stat, I dont know. Just add some kind of tracking, every MMO this game is copied off of has them.

Thats all I got off the top of my head, I think these ideas would go a long way to making PvP a more enjoyable and competitive experience, instead of the chain-CC fest we've got now.

The resolve bar needs to go as there is no interaction between the player and the bar. For decent pvp you don't want things to just happen you want people to make choices, and you want reactions. All the resolve bar does is allow people who live long enough in pvp to experience a couple of seconds without being cc'd. The resolve bar in this game is a product of the over abundant hard cc given to every class. BW never intended to create a competitive pvp game so they took the lazy way out in regards to cc and resolve.

The resolve bar needs to go as there is no interaction between the player and the bar. For decent pvp you don't want things to just happen you want people to make choices, and you want reactions. All the resolve bar does is allow people who live long enough in pvp to experience a couple of seconds without being cc'd. The resolve bar in this game is a product of the over abundant hard cc given to every class. BW never intended to create a competitive pvp game so they took the lazy way out in regards to cc and resolve.

You're playing it wrong, then. I take advantage of my resolve bar all the time. I save my CC break for when it's full and go to town sprinting towards the end-zone with the ball. That's just one example.

Edited by Swarna

You're playing it wrong, then. I take advantage of my resolve bar all the time. I save my CC break for when it's full and go to town sprinting towards the end-zone with the ball.

not sure if you even read what i posted? afaik, there is no way for players to see their OWN resolve bars. if there is, please enlighten me.

and why would you use the CC break when your resolve bar is full? full resolve bar supposedly gives immunity to CC for a short time til it resets, so your using a CC break when youve already got immunity. what a pro :|