Craftable PVE gear?

Tharannian

As you may or may not know the (Rated)Warzone commendation PVP gear has schematics buyable for credits at their respective vendors, the PVE commendation gear on the other hand, has not.

is it known of Bioware plans on adding these schematic boxes anyway? Are they perhaps in-game but in a different location? Is there another way to get schematics of gear that looks the same? Or are we PVPers that prefer the PVE gear look getting shafted?

As you may or may not know the (Rated)Warzone commendation PVP gear has schematics buyable for credits at their respective vendors, the PVE commendation gear on the other hand, has not.

is it known of Bioware plans on adding these schematic boxes anyway? Are they perhaps in-game but in a different location? Is there another way to get schematics of gear that looks the same? Or are we PVPers that prefer the PVE gear look getting shafted?

if you want the new teir look you have to raid and then RE the new teir peice to learn the pattern.

if you want the new teir look you have to raid and then RE the new teir peice to learn the pattern.
Well, pray that you learn the pattern anyways. Just RE'd my new Black Hole implant, and didn't learn the schematic. So, a week and a half of collecting commendations to end up staying at the same DPS. Wonderful.

Well, pray that you learn the pattern anyways. Just RE'd my new Black Hole implant, and didn't learn the schematic. So, a week and a half of collecting commendations to end up staying at the same DPS. Wonderful.

a week and a half then your doing it wrong. Its 35 BH comms to get it. You get 8 from the flash point weekly you get 6 from the correllia weekly. You get 10 from KP nightmare. you get 8 from Denova SM and 8 from the quest for it. This isnt even considering HM denova. dont forget NIghtmare pilgram.

a week and a half then your doing it wrong. Its 35 BH comms to get it. You get 8 from the flash point weekly you get 6 from the correllia weekly. You get 10 from KP nightmare. you get 8 from Denova SM and 8 from the quest for it. This isnt even considering HM denova. dont forget NIghtmare pilgram.
Bolded is what my Guild doesn't do. And my low pop server is full of Guilds as it is, so leaving for another would more than likely entail me getting benched hoping for a raid spot to show up. That, and being a Marauder, there's already plenty of us to go around.

Le sigh.

Bolded is what my Guild doesn't do. And my low pop server is full of Guilds as it is, so leaving for another would more than likely entail me getting benched hoping for a raid spot to show up. That, and being a Marauder, there's already plenty of us to go around.

Le sigh.

Nightmare kp is easier then Storymode Denova

Nightmare kp is easier then Storymode Denova
Well I'm simply a raider. I keep saying that we need to go do some of the Nightmare bosses, but apparently wiping to Kephess SM hoping to down him and get gear from that is more important.